Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray Honeysuckle uploaded by Athena J.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners. Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils Are Tough On Dirt, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. Sweet Scented Honeysuckle Provides An Air Of Calm As You Clean. Often Used As A Cleaning Aid, This Fruity Floral Is Known To Be Quite Soothing And Cooling. All This From An Herb. Household Hint- Countertop Spray Is Good On More Than Just The Inside Of Your House. Go Ahead And Take It Outside For Use On Plastic Lawn Furniture, Outdoor Light Fixtures, Grill Grates, Patio Umbrellas, And Dingy Flower Pots. Spray On, Then Rinse Off With The Garden Hose. Don't Worry-While It's Tough On Dirt And Grime, It's Nice And Gentle On The Earth. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals And Biodegradable. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target*
Regine P.
riverside, California
I think everyone that has written a review here has mentioned how much they enjoyed the smell. I too, enjoy the smell. I think it is the best cleaning product smell I have ever encountered and it makes cleaning my kitchen so much more relaxing and enjoyable. I am almost out of the Honeysuckle spray so I think I am going to try another scent to change things up a little bit!
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
I love the way this product smells and how well it cleans. We use it on counters as well as for all of our pet's cages and areas. It is all natural and really works like the chemical filled other products. Love this!
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
I'm very sensitive to strong smells like bleach. I would dread cleaning because I knew I'd get light headed and dizzy from the chemical fumes. I decided enough was enough and got this cleaner specifically for kitchen clean up. It smells so good! It's not too overpowering or artificial smelling but leaves a fresh clean scent. The price is just the same as the chemical filled brands. Love this!
Debrah W.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Have been using the Mrs. Meyers products for a few months now and have always been happy with the cleaning sprays but thus far, the honeysuckle scent is my favorite. None of the products have a fake perfum smell, it's just light and fresh. A must try if you haven't yet!
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
This stuff smells AMAZING, but I was extremely disappointed when I went to their site to discover that it will disinfect. To me, if a product won't kill the germs, it's not for everyday use. This is what their website says in the frequently asked questions about it:
Will your Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner disinfect?

A. No. Our Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner will not disinfect. The Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner is a very effective cleaner and offers excellent soil and dirt removal, but it does not offer the anti-bacterial benefits of products containing chlorine bleach. When disposed, products containing chlorine bleach are harder on the environment and their fumes also pose a potential health risk to consumers. There also is a growing body of evidence that points to the formation of resistant ?super organisms? due to overuse of anti-bacterial products.

So, basically, it's a cleaning product that doesn't totally clean. I don't need my germs to smell good.. that doesn't really help me. Huge let down, and I will be taking it back.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Love this brand and all the cleaning stuff, is so fresh, so natural, and it works amazingly, it really cleans, and on top of all of this is eco-friendly, which I love it.

It used to be more expensive, but I've seen that te prices have gotten much better.
Elizabeth T.
Piedmont, SC
This spray makes me want to clean. Yes you read that right. It smells like heaven in a bottle and fills your whole kitchen to smell like spring. It also cleans very well! I recommend this to all my family and friends!!!
Taylor G.
Richmond , VA
Amazing. I mainly use it in my kitchen, but recently I've started using it all around the house! It makes my entire house smell delicious and clean. There are no cons when it comes to Mrs. Meyers, plus its cruelty free and affordable!!
Jordyn K.
We use this as our daily cleaner. We love the smell, and it clean surfaces nicely, however it leaves a residue. Honeysuckle is our favorite scent for household cleaning. It is a good value for the price you pay.
Alden G.
Round Rock, TX
This stuff is amazing. I used to clean with vinegar and dish soap with a few drops of essential oil and my husband couldn't stand it. (-_- men) I am absolutely not going to wait until he is out of the house before I clean anything so I switched to this. If you are sensitive to scents, pick another one- this one is strong. It scents my whole apartment.
Cathi P.