Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray Honeysuckle uploaded by Athena J.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners. Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils Are Tough On Dirt, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. Sweet Scented Honeysuckle Provides An Air Of Calm As You Clean. Often Used As A Cleaning Aid, This Fruity Floral Is Known To Be Quite Soothing And Cooling. All This From An Herb. Household Hint- Countertop Spray Is Good On More Than Just The Inside Of Your House. Go Ahead And Take It Outside For Use On Plastic Lawn Furniture, Outdoor Light Fixtures, Grill Grates, Patio Umbrellas, And Dingy Flower Pots. Spray On, Then Rinse Off With The Garden Hose. Don't Worry-While It's Tough On Dirt And Grime, It's Nice And Gentle On The Earth. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals And Biodegradable. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target*
Jen J.
Herndon, VA
This makes cleaning so much more enjoyable. No chemicals and it smells great. I use it on my counters, floors, sinks, etc. daily to get all the kids sticky fingerprints off. It is good for all kinds of surfaces, with the exception of glass, it leaves a film for me. But overall a great cleaner to wipe down daily grime.
jamie r.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Where do I begin?? I LOVE this product. The scent is one of my favorites, I love Honeysuckle. It also works!! I used it on my stove top and the grease came right off, juice spilled on the counter? No problem:) My favorite part is my whole kitchen smells awesome after cleaning!
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes I find myself cleaning just so my house will smell like this cleaner :) I love this stuff! It smells clean and does a great job around the house. Easy to find at most stores. Warning: it does not say use for glass for a reason- leaves it a little cloudy!
Natalie B.
Provo, UT
This spray is my favorite cleaning product ever! It smells amazing, doesn't leave any residue, and keeps my apartment's crummy counters clean. I purchased a refill bottle to replenish my original after it ran out. I highly recommend this product.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
This stuff rocks. I just cleaned my whole apartment with this clean spray and everything smelled so fresh when I was finished. It works on all sorts of surfaces so I make sure I am always well stocked with this.
Rebekah M.
Greensboro, NC
LOVE. It works really well, better than most other all purpose cleaners and it has a great scent. Can't beat this product. Definitely more expensive than others but worth it.
Jennifer D.
This cleans well and has a delightful scent. It can leave a residue if you use more than the recommended amour of product but when used as directed it works great.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
I love this stuff!! It smells amazing and cleans beautifully! Love the honeysuckle smell! It's so nice!! Everybody should get some of this!!
Patti A.
Cruelty free, fragrant, and gets the job done! I love the scent, it reminds me of the fresh honeysuckle that grows in my yard in the summer.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Love this smell. Not Harse smelling like others. Expensive. Buy at target when on sale and coupons .
Cathi P.