Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Counter Top Spray Rosemary uploaded by Christine M.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, And They Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. All Ingredients Are Biodegradable. Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scents Are Inspired By The Garden. And Our Newest Scent Is No Exception. Made With All-Natural Essential Oils Of Rosemary, Ylang Ylang &Amp; Sandalwood, Our New Rosemary Collection Stimulates Your System, And Improves Memory &Amp; Concentration. Here's To A Scent That's Truly Unforgettable! Household Hint: We Took The Basic Formula Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Added A Special Vegetable Protein Extract, A Naturally Fresh Way To Remove Odors From Kitchen And Bath. When The Bottle Is Empty, Simply Add Two Tablespoons Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Water, Then You're Good To Go. Easy And Thrifty. Our Products Combine Hardworking, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. 877-576-8808 Made In The Usa see more...

• I have been looking for a natural, great smelling cleaning produc...4 Answers
  • What's the price and where can I find this?4 Answers
  • Does this work well on grease residue from cooking? 3 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Since finding out I was pregnant with my son in april of 2015, I've tried to go towards more natural products I tried a few other brands but when I used this I instantly fell in love. Between the cleaning power, the smell, and the products inside. You cannot beat it. My only complaint would be that i can only find it at target, I live in a small town so I have to drive almost an hour to get to my closest target.
Christina C.
St Petersburg, FL
I use Mrs Meyers as much as I can. This is great for everyday cleaning after meals, and not only keeps my counters clean but works well on the stove top. I really love the lavender most, however all the scents are super refreshing and it overpowering. The natural ingredients are so important. It's a bit pricey, but worth it.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it!! I love all the fantastic scents Mes. Myers has. I specifically love the clove scent. Target sells this product & has a great variety too. It is often on sale which is even better! We buy the concentrate to make spray out of. It's a cheaper way to make spray & just as strong and effective!
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
My sister in law always clean with this product. It's all natural product and smells so great. She uses it because she can't really touch any product. Something about her blood. I know this product doesn't have harmful chemical for you. It's also great around pets.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Mrs. Meyers this is one of my favorite product I like to go green I make sure that doesn't have chemicals that harms you know this too strong so I have a top but the sense of this product is so awesome so great I have to hand wash stuff for the house I love this kind of products this is my go to products
Jocelyn G.
I love this as my everyday cleaner, I really like the gentle ingredients it's made of but it's still powerful enough for everyday messes. Being a mom the cleaning never ends, I also enjoy the aroma therapy of Mrs. Meyers cleaners, it makes cleaning a lot more pleasant.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
We use these products all over the house and they are so great! they clean very well but do not smell like chemicals! I feel so safe using these around family since they're so natural. Overall great products!!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is a great cleaner for the kitchen especially I love using this on my countertops be a nice Rosemary sent is quite delightful as well. I love how natural this product is this product is super gentle. This product is perfect for people who are sensitive to chemicals such as myself.
Kristina S.
Wallkill, NY
I'm excited to try out the other meyers products after trying this! I purchased this bc I thought it would be better to use around the house with a newborn than the typical 409 or other harsh cleaners... So happy with it!
Liesl A.
We really love almost all Mrs Meyers cleaning products and the rosemary and basil scents are some of my favorite . I love that I can clean and get that fantastic clean scent without using harsh chemicals around my kids. Cleans great ands smells amazing!
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How's the smell? Is it over whelming?
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Is this any good? Worth the money?
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you find that these reLly does the job?
Juliana J.
Is this harmful to animals?
Allison D.
Is this scent over powering?