Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Counter Top Spray Rosemary uploaded by Christine M.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, And They Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. All Ingredients Are Biodegradable. Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scents Are Inspired By The Garden. And Our Newest Scent Is No Exception. Made With All-Natural Essential Oils Of Rosemary, Ylang Ylang &Amp; Sandalwood, Our New Rosemary Collection Stimulates Your System, And Improves Memory &Amp; Concentration. Here's To A Scent That's Truly Unforgettable! Household Hint: We Took The Basic Formula Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Added A Special Vegetable Protein Extract, A Naturally Fresh Way To Remove Odors From Kitchen And Bath. When The Bottle Is Empty, Simply Add Two Tablespoons Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Water, Then You're Good To Go. Easy And Thrifty. Our Products Combine Hardworking, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. 877-576-8808 Made In The Usa see more...

• I have been looking for a natural, great smelling cleaning produc...4 Answers
  • What's the price and where can I find this?4 Answers
  • Does this work well on grease residue from cooking? 3 Answers
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I started cleaning for orders and my parents so I had to find a product that actually cleaned and didn't smell like chemicals cause they can not handle it. Best thing I have ever bought! Like I stated, I bought mostly to clean other homes but liked it so much that I threw out most of my products and just used this!
Christine M.
This is my favorite all natural cleaner and my absolute favorite scent. I use it on everything floors, counters, bathroom, etc. It smells amazing! It's easy to find at my local grocery or at Target. I love trying new scents, but this is my go to!
Kendra R.
Switched to Mrs. Meyers because I wanted to live healthier for our daughter. These products are exceptional! No harsh fumes. Works better than most main stream products! Give it a try; the wonderful scents alone will win you over.
Destiny G.
This smells so good! Rosemary always reminds me of Christmas. Always a mood boost when cleaning. I wish that it was available at more local retailers but there is always Amazon to fix that, I just have to not let myself run out.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
This is a great item to use for anyone who has children! I don't like to use anything that reeks of strong chemical odors around my toddler! This smells wonderful and always gets the job done and it's great for the skin!
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Mega Parent Expert
The Rosemary smell is so amazing and concentrated. Perfect to scent a room and clean surfaces as well. This is an all natural Rosicrucian tints safer around children than many other reduces oh on the market.
Lindsey B.
I love the cleaning power but I wasn't a huge fan of the scent I got this product from target. It was pretty effective but I like the lemon one more
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Love all Meyer's brand this is great on my counter tops and smells Amazing.You can find this at Target and priced about the same as other brands.

Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
This brand is amazing. Target sells this line of cleaning products for a great price! This cuts through grease very well!!!
Oriana R.
Pike Road, AL
Great cleaner. I use this in my bathrooms as well as kitchen and cleans well. Also the smell is great. Clean and fresh.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Is this any good? Worth the money?
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
How's the smell? Is it over whelming?
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Do you find that these reLly does the job?
Juliana J.
Is this harmful to animals?
Allison D.
Is this scent over powering?