BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, And They Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. Geraniums, So Pleasing To The Eye On A Summer Day, Are Said To Uplift &Amp; Soothe The Mind With Their Refreshing Floral Scent. Peace Of Mind While You Clean. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. All Ingredients Are Biodegradable. Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. Household Hint: We Took The Basic Formula Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Added A Special Vegetable Protein Extract, A Naturally Fresh Way To Remove Odors From Kitchen And Bath. When The Bottle Is Empty, Simply Add Two Tablespoons Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Water, Then You're Good To Go. Easy And Thrifty. Mrsmeyers.Com see more...

Pam W.
Newport News, VA
LOVE this particular scent of Mrs.Meyers product! Has the smell of a Braden instead of chemicals after you've used it to clean! I use it in my kitchen and for quick wipe ups in the bathroom. It's also a great product when you don't want harsh chemicals, but still want to get the job done! I started using this about five years ago and absolutely love it!!
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent is the greatest. Most scented cleaners tend to be cloying or highly chemical, but this geranium scent is a perfect floral note for my apartment. The spray works great at cleaning my counter tops and fixtures, and for the odd spot on my laminate flooring. Moreover, I love the use of natural ingredients in Mrs. Meyer's products!
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
I love all Meyers products but this spray is my FAVORITE. The fragrance is so lovely but it also does a great job cleaning. I use it on countertops but also spray it on my floor before running the mop. It really picks up grease and grime too! I spray it and everything comes right off. I also use it in the bathroom for floors and surfaces because it smells so amazing! when i finish cleaning my kitchen and bathroom with this, it doesn't have that bleachy clean smell, rather smells likes its been clean for days next to an open window to a garden. Highly recommend
Gabriela P.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand of natural cleaners, The ingredients are truly natural and no unknown chemicals added, The smell is very pleasant and it get the job of cleaning done. I was introduced to this brand 1 year ago and I still use it, Now its very easy to find in stores, even walmart sells them, I recommend it to all households.
Kelslie H.
One of my favorite products! I use this in the kitchen and bathroom for al my countertops! This doesn't leave a filmy residue after and your kitchen and bathroom will smell great! It's pared well with the glass cleaner, room spray and soy candle!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice product. I like the floral smell (although it can be a bit overpowering in large amounts). It cleans nicely and leaves a long lasting fragrance that does not smell like chemicals.
Heather S.
Bend, OR
So nice to have product options that are green and family friendly. I won't use chemical cleaners in my home. My family means too much to me.
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it in my home on all my counter tops. It has an amazing smell as it cleans, kind of a lavender scent and to top it all off it cleans great.
wendy b.
I love the Mrs. Meyer's products. I use this one in particular for my kitchen countertops as well as the counter in the bathrooms. The geranium is a really pretty scent and makes the whole house smell fabulous.
Ebony W.
I love this brand... It smells nice and it cleans very good. I use it in my sons playoom to wipe down the counters and it leaves the room smelling very good, especially when there are stinky diapers in the pal