BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, And They Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. Geraniums, So Pleasing To The Eye On A Summer Day, Are Said To Uplift &Amp; Soothe The Mind With Their Refreshing Floral Scent. Peace Of Mind While You Clean. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. All Ingredients Are Biodegradable. Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. Household Hint: We Took The Basic Formula Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Added A Special Vegetable Protein Extract, A Naturally Fresh Way To Remove Odors From Kitchen And Bath. When The Bottle Is Empty, Simply Add Two Tablespoons Of Our All-Purpose Cleaner And Water, Then You're Good To Go. Easy And Thrifty. Mrsmeyers.Com see more...

Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
I love all Meyers products but this spray is my FAVORITE. The fragrance is so lovely but it also does a great job cleaning. I use it on countertops but also spray it on my floor before running the mop. It really picks up grease and grime too! I spray it and everything comes right off. I also use it in the bathroom for floors and surfaces because it smells so amazing! when i finish cleaning my kitchen and bathroom with this, it doesn't have that bleachy clean smell, rather smells likes its been clean for days next to an open window to a garden. Highly recommend
Pam W.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA
LOVE this particular scent of Mrs.Meyers product! Has the smell of a Braden instead of chemicals after you've used it to clean! I use it in my kitchen and for quick wipe ups in the bathroom. It's also a great product when you don't want harsh chemicals, but still want to get the job done! I started using this about five years ago and absolutely love it!!
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand of natural cleaners, The ingredients are truly natural and no unknown chemicals added, The smell is very pleasant and it get the job of cleaning done. I was introduced to this brand 1 year ago and I still use it, Now its very easy to find in stores, even walmart sells them, I recommend it to all households.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
Cuts through grease on my stove like butter. Soap scum is no match. Works just as well, if not better, than Lysol or Scrubbing Bubbles. The best part is that it smells wonderful. Not too potent of a flower smell. And there's no chemical punch to the face so many cleaners have.
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
One of my favorite products! I use this in the kitchen and bathroom for al my countertops! This doesn't leave a filmy residue after and your kitchen and bathroom will smell great! It's pared well with the glass cleaner, room spray and soy candle!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Bend, OR
So nice to have product options that are green and family friendly. I won't use chemical cleaners in my home. My family means too much to me.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I like mrs Meyers spray cleaner I like the lemon verbena scent better than this onr
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
I love this brand... It smells nice and it cleans very good. I use it in my sons playoom to wipe down the counters and it leaves the room smelling very good, especially when there are stinky diapers in the pal
Angela S.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
I fell in love with Mrs. MEYERS products when I found a bar of her lavendar castile bar soap at a hardware store of all places so of course I had to try the whole line & this was my next stop. The scents of Mrs Meyers products are heavenly. Nothing I've ever used that smells so good works as well too but this stuff does. I clean practically everything with it. Best part is it's safe to use and affordable for a natural line of products. I swear by this stuff. Thanks Mrs Meyers!
Massiel K.
Massiel K.
Palm Harbor, FL
As a mom, i try to stay away from chemicals, and this brand is just perfect, great scents and clean very well.