Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by N T.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Dianna C.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Save on Mrs Meyers Bluebell Liquid- Mrs- Meyer?s Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleanser for busy hands- The all-natural fragrance leaves hands smelling fresh & clean- Hands have never had it so good- Paraben free- (Description is informational only- Please refer to the ingredients listed on the produyct and the manufacturers website prior to use- Please discuss any health questions with your health professional prior to use-) SKU: BAB00086

Amy B.
Amy B.
I'm obsessed with all things Mrs. Meyers!! In particular, the hand soap--and I love the Bluebell scent--I catch myself smelling my hands for a while after I use it! This hand soap, and all of the Mrs. Meyers hand soaps, leave your hands clean and bacteria free as well as smelling good! AND, this brand doesn't dry your skin out after multiple washes thoughout the day. And I would know as I'm a mom to an infant so I'm constantly washing my hands--after changing a diaper, cleaning up after baby, etc.
Divya S.
Divya S.
Arlington, MA
I started using this only a few months back. The best part about Meyer liquid hand soap is its super soft on your skin and will not make your skin dry. It's very light on the skin. The disadvantage to this on the other side is, as it's not as strong it does not cleanse the hand completely with a little amount of soap.Yo, especially oil. have to take a considerable amount to wash away the oil or if your hands are greasy.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
I absolutely love this product. My family has recently decided to venture away from the more chemically filled products and we came across this brand. I love how natural the ingredients are! It also does a great job at cleaning your hands without drying them out. And of course the bluebell scent is AMAZING. seriously get rid of the chemical filled hand soaps you've been using and give Mrs. Meyers a try!
Erin L.
Erin L.
This is my favorite soap! I also use the dish soap version. Love, love, LOVE the scent. I'm hyper allergic to most cleansers, and this is the few that is safe for me to use. Even if it weren't an allergy issue, I would still use it, because it cleans well, doesn't dry out my skin in this desert climate, and, again, smells delicious. Men need not worry, it's not decidedly feminine.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Garland, TX
OK - so everything Mrs. Meyer's makes is amazing - but there is something about the smell of Bluebell that I absolutely adore๐Ÿ˜. It's floral without being overpowering. I have to only buy this for myself as a treat because I will find any (and every) excuse to wash my hands and I will use this soap way faster than any of the other fragrances!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Candace C.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
We love Mrs. Meyers hand soap! My family only uses natural cleaning products and we have found that this hand soap is gentle enough for my daughter with eczema and tough enough for to kill germs. Smells amazing and we also love the honeysuckle scent as well! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting natural and effective hand soap.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Visalia, CA
This is a staple scent (Rosemary) in my household. All my hand soaps and dish soaps are Mrs. Meyer's clean day. Although it isn't labeled antibacterial, it does a great job! We haven't gotten sick very often and this hasn't given me any weird rashes or dry patches on my hands like some soaps have ::cough cough bath and body works::.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
If I were a millionaire I would always have this divine-smelling scented hand soap everywhere in my house. I would buy it in bulk. It smells so good. I find myself washing my hands more than ever (which is good to prevent germs.) It doesn't dry out my skin and a little goes a long way. Did I mention that it smells good? MMMMMM!
Mineh G.
Mineh G.
Powerful smell but when it starts to dissipate it's a nice clean smell. I like this soap but a little goes a long way and my hands feel really clean after use. The limited use of chemicals in its ingredients is also a plus. I've noticed I've become less sick with increasing hand washing with this particular hand soap.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Brooklyn, NY
It doesn't have a strong, overly sweet scent but just enough to make your hands smell refreshing. The Bluebell is probably one of my favorite scents, followed by geranium and basil.

The great thing about these soaps is that you can buy refills of other scents instead of buying new pump bottles every time you run out.