Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Dishwashing Soap uploaded by Madeline C.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Dishwashing Soap uploaded by Kelli F.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #98 in Dish Soap

Aromatherapeutic Household CleanersMrs Meyer's Clean Day provides hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils that are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home & the earth. Fragrance is all natural. Product ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyers products are Cruelty-Free, not tested on animals and are biodegradable. Bottles are made with at least 25% post-consumer plastic.

Buy on Jet.com
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Okay, so I am NOT the type to ever take any time out of my life to write a review- however, this new rhubarb scent takes the cake.
I usually buy the lavender scent, but I walked into a little grocery store today and saw them on sale for 3.99, so I unscrewed the top, sniffed it, fell madly in love, and purchased it. I've found an excuse to wash my hands more than usual tonight, just so that I could smell this long lasting, uplifting, aromatheraputic scent...seriously! I am in such a delightful mood! As I type these words, I periodically sniff my hands like a junkie.
Samantha W.
It cleans really nicely, and I feel like it's good because it seems to be more natural than other products, and I don't like the idea of immersing my hands in chemicals! The only con is the smell is good, but it is SO STRONG, so if you are trying to dishes before dinner is done, the smell of flowers can mix with the food and it really doesn't go nicely together!
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
My favorite Mrs. Meyers product. It is on my sink right now. The bluebell scent is soft and sweet, not overpowering. SImple, clean packaging. The dish soap works great and is not harsh on my hands. I just love this stuff. It is harder to find that some of the other scents. so I stock up when I do find it.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Great scent. Effective at cleaning dishes. I like that it contains less chemicals than other soaps we have. I use for my kids bottles, pacifiers and toys. I feel a little more comfortable using this than the alternatives. Would recommend although it does cost about $3 more for far less soap.
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
I use Mrs. Meyer's because it uses gentle, sustainable, non-harmful ingredients, which I love. I find this soap to be very gentle on my skin and it doesn't dry my hands out as much as traditional dish soaps. The bluebell scent is lovely and not as chemical-y as other products.
Destiny G.
I love this smell. It is like a spring day when you are doing your dishes with this. We even took other soaps and refilled them in this bottle because we liked the design so much. We used the bottle for some time until we moved and have been meaning to pick up another bottle
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
The only reason that this soap doesn't receive a 5 star review is because some of the scents are too strong. I've loved most of the scents I've used so far. This product cleans well and makes a difference. I'm happy to use this product because it's not harmful to my family,
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
It smells so so so yummy! Works so well and is made from all natural products so I have no worries or hesitations cleaning my dishes with it. Loved it so much I bought the hand soap and I am the biggest fan of it!! Do yourself a favor and go get it as soon as you can!
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
I love everything about this dish soap!
It's all natural, it smells absolutely amazing, it gets my dishes clean AND it doesn't dry out my hands!
Every scent I've tried is great, I'm using Bluebell now in the summer and it makes me feel happy about doing dishes!
Emily S.
Great product. Does not dry out my hands when washing, and also smells nice. The packaging is easy to use and looks very nice sitting in the kitchen. The product is of great value, and is definitely one I recommend that everyone give a try in their own homes!