Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Dishwashing Soap uploaded by Madeline C.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Liquid Dishwashing Soap uploaded by Kelli F.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #94 in Dish Soap

Aromatherapeutic Household CleanersMrs Meyer's Clean Day provides hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils that are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home & the earth. Fragrance is all natural. Product ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyers products are Cruelty-Free, not tested on animals and are biodegradable. Bottles are made with at least 25% post-consumer plastic.

Brittany E.
Waterford , WI
Favorite smell ever. I️ repurchase these products every time I go to target. They are a little more expensive but I️ feel better about cleaning my home (I️ have children) with safe cleaners that smell great!
Camden I.
Bossier City
Another fabulous product by Mrs. Meyer's. The smell is incredible! I could sniff it all day. 😉 it cleans very well and there isn't any harsh chemicles with make it great for a hosehold with kids and pets!
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
This smells amazing. Very soft and easy on your hands but does a great job cleaning the dishes. Affordable and easily available on places like Amazon and at some wal Marts. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Jenn: S.
Salem, MA
I like this product but only sort
Of like the smell personally. It’s not overwhelming but t is just not my favorite smell. They have so many I just crush over so this is a 4/5 star. I enjoy it when I use it!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
My grandmother has tried basically every scent is this line that you can find from Trader Joe's. It's a great effective soap that is heavy and eco friendly. It's a good price for a eco soap for dishes. It's even cheaper than most soaps and lasts almost a month just like branded soaps. It's not a thin light soap but a great soap that I would recommend. The smell is there and it smells clean.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
sin duda el mejor jabon para la cocina, me encanta ya me e terminado varios botes y siempre lo uso no puedo parar de comprarlo, sin duda el mejor que e usado dura un tiempo razonable y el olor es buenisimo y muy relajante, quita muy bien la grasa de los platos, y el empaque es hermoso hace que se mire muy bien en mi cocina.
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
First of all- this smell is amazing!!! I want all of their products in this smell! Works well. I ordered off of amazon prime pantry so the price was reasonable, however in my local grocery store where they carry it - almost double the price! 😳
Karima W.
New York
Love the smell of this dish soap! I find that it cleans my dishes effectively. Maybe not as many suds as some of the other brands, but still works great. It can be a bit pricey. I was able to get this item from a website called Grove.com. I think I will buy again, simply for the smell.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
Bluebell is such a wonderful smell and cleans great. It's one of my go to scents. It can be a little pricey compared to generic brands but is worth it. It's a great value for the popularity of the product
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@mrsmeyersclean I was looking for a nice smooth dish detergent that not only cleans my dishes but has no harsh chemicals. Mrs. Meyers saved the day. I really enjoy the bluebell scent. My hands literally smell like blueberries.