Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Hand Soap uploaded by N T.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Hand Soap uploaded by Dianna C.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Sodium Chloride
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Loved the smell of this hand soap. I bought from grove collaborative. Every is all natural. Cleaned my hands well and made them smell great. Very affordable and I would buy again. I would recommend to others.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
mi jabon para manos favorito, mi familia siempre hemos comprado los de bath and body works depues de usarlos por varios anos, sin duda los aromas son muy agradables pero entre lavada de manos empieza a resecar muy feo la piel, desde el primer dia que probe esta jabon me enamore e super bueno aparte hidrata muy bien las manos, y dudo regresar a comprar cualquier otro jabon.
N T.
I love Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps and I just had to try when I saw these new scents. I like this Bluebell. It has nice floral scent but not too sweet and refreshing. Cleans hands very well. I got this one online because stores around me didn't carry this scent.
Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
I have tried many scents of Mrs. Meyer's handsoap and this is one of my favorites! I purchase this at Target, as the scent can be a bit hard to find elsewhere. I like that the ingredients are fairly clean, and the packaging is attractive. I keep one in my bathroom and one in the kitchen. Love Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps!
Mary H.
Dallas, TX
Love this hand soap, always smells amazing and cleans without drying out your skin. I️ use it daily and keep it at every sink. Love the bluebell scent! Definitely worth a few extra bucks for the clean feeling
Britany C.
Roseville, CA
Love Mrs. Meyers! This scent is a little more "manly" smelling then the rest of the scents I've tried. I put it on my husband's side of the sink for him to use :)
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I absolutely love this product. My family has recently decided to venture away from the more chemically filled products and we came across this brand. I love how natural the ingredients are! It also does a great job at cleaning your hands without drying them out. And of course the bluebell scent is AMAZING. seriously get rid of the chemical filled hand soaps you've been using and give Mrs. Meyers a try!
Kat L.
Visalia, CA
This is a staple scent (Rosemary) in my household. All my hand soaps and dish soaps are Mrs. Meyer's clean day. Although it isn't labeled antibacterial, it does a great job! We haven't gotten sick very often and this hasn't given me any weird rashes or dry patches on my hands like some soaps have ::cough cough bath and body works::.
Amy B.
I'm obsessed with all things Mrs. Meyers!! In particular, the hand soap--and I love the Bluebell scent--I catch myself smelling my hands for a while after I use it! This hand soap, and all of the Mrs. Meyers hand soaps, leave your hands clean and bacteria free as well as smelling good! AND, this brand doesn't dry your skin out after multiple washes thoughout the day. And I would know as I'm a mom to an infant so I'm constantly washing my hands--after changing a diaper, cleaning up after baby, etc.
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
If I were a millionaire I would always have this divine-smelling scented hand soap everywhere in my house. I would buy it in bulk. It smells so good. I find myself washing my hands more than ever (which is good to prevent germs.) It doesn't dry out my skin and a little goes a long way. Did I mention that it smells good? MMMMMM!