Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Hand Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Sodium Chloride
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Hand Soap!
Camden , NJ
This whole line rocks the smells are not strong and full of chemicals that’s harsh on your nose does a really good job keeping hands clean and soft great price the only con is you can’t go to the store and buy product you constantly have to order online but overall you’ll be satisfied
Ellington, CT
The greatest smelling and all natural hand soap!! I absolutely love using mrs Meyers! I’ve even washed my kids quickly in the soap because there are no harsh chemicals! It smells amazing and never leaves you disappointed! Highly recommend and would definitely buy this again!
Tarawa Ter, NC
We love Mrs. Meyer’s products and wanted to try a new scent through Grove. We got this as a free gift and we love the scent, it’s a very light clean smelling hand wash. I have sensitive skin and this makes them feel great! Also, packaging is super cute!
Raleigh, NC
This is great! I am partial to this brand in general. It doesn’t create slots lather but you still feel clean afterwards. The scent is not overwhelming and is very pleasant. It is more expensive than any old soap but I think it’s worth it.
Centerton , AR
Oh what isn’t to love about this hand soap! Perfect for my skin, I get sensitive sometimes and this soap doesn’t irritate me. Love the scent and the feel, does the job! Would defo recommend. Oh and honeysuckle! That one is great to!
Wdm, IA
I#this is my fave scent! It’s a really fresh floral and for some reason sort of reminds me of sunscreen, like the smell of a pool in the summer, which I love. I always snag multiples when I can find it!
Rllng Hls Est, CA
This is personally my favorite scent of the Mrs Meyers brand. Again, I’m not sure what a bluebell smells like, but I love this scent. It’s not too expensive and the scent lasts awhile on your hands.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I love this as much as the basil scent but find it more neutral so I keep this in our kitchen and powder room/guest bath. The price is right for how long it lasts!
Banning, CA
My favorite hand soap. I always have a few on back up. This recently became available at my local Walmart. I do wish refills were more readily available. I dislike single use plastic.
Wilmington, DE
The best brand of hand soap out there! Cleans amazingly without over-drying your skin. As for the smell, Bluebell is one of the most mild scents in the brand's collection. It is a very clean and slightly powdery floral scent.