Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Dish Soap uploaded by Kelli F.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Dish Soap uploaded by Madeline C.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor H.
Portland
This soap is heaven and a little bit goes a LONG WAY! Since switching my house to safer and more natural products, this is my go to dish soap. The smell isn’t too overpowering and smells really clean. Definitely can be spendy at certain stores so just do research on who is having a sale on the brand before you buy.
Nikki T.
This is the dish soap I am currently using. I had not tried this scent before and I don’t think I’ll buy it again. It’s very strong and smells like a perfume that an elderly woman would favor in my option. The soap does a great job of cleaning and the packaging, as always, is great but the scent is probably my least favorite.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Madelyn R.
Everett, WA
I love using this soap for our dishes. It smells amazing and cleans up hard grime well without leaving a thin film on dishes. A small amount goes a long way so it lasts awhile before you need to buy more.
Jenn: S.
Salem, MA
I like this product but only sort
Of like the smell personally. It’s not overwhelming but t is just not my favorite smell. They have so many I just crush over so this is a 4/5 star. I enjoy it when I use it!
Sara W.
North Providence
I got this from Grove Co. (Shout out Grove collaborative and your bomb deals) this stuff smells so pretty. I ration out my soap though because this stuff is precious and pricey.
Camden I.
Bossier City
Another fabulous product by Mrs. Meyer's. The smell is incredible! I could sniff it all day. 😉 it cleans very well and there isn't any harsh chemicles with make it great for a hosehold with kids and pets!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
My grandmother has tried basically every scent is this line that you can find from Trader Joe's. It's a great effective soap that is heavy and eco friendly. It's a good price for a eco soap for dishes. It's even cheaper than most soaps and lasts almost a month just like branded soaps. It's not a thin light soap but a great soap that I would recommend. The smell is there and it smells clean.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
sin duda el mejor jabon para la cocina, me encanta ya me e terminado varios botes y siempre lo uso no puedo parar de comprarlo, sin duda el mejor que e usado dura un tiempo razonable y el olor es buenisimo y muy relajante, quita muy bien la grasa de los platos, y el empaque es hermoso hace que se mire muy bien en mi cocina.
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
First of all- this smell is amazing!!! I want all of their products in this smell! Works well. I ordered off of amazon prime pantry so the price was reasonable, however in my local grocery store where they carry it - almost double the price! 😳