BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell All Purpose Cleaner is good for just about everything, an all-around generalist. It safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside. Made with all-natural fragrance, it is concentrated, hard-working, earth-friendly and biodegradable.

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, counter tops, sealed stone & granite.

Cat M.
This is my favorite scent out of all the ones I have tried so far! I love that you can buy a large concentrate that you can use direct on things like countertops while diluting to mop the tile floors in the house all while keeping the house smelling great!! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell All Purpose Cleaner
destiny D.
Bremerton, WA
This is my all time favorite scent from Mrs meyers. It works well on grease and softens stuck on stuff so it wipes off easily. I also buy the dish soap in this scent and love it. Would definitely recommend to someone.
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
Just bought this last weekend and love it already! I have three dogs at home so cleaning with something chemical free and natural is awesome. Super affordable and does an awesome job!
Aubri S.
This is the only brand of dish soap that I buy. Other brands gave my washcloth a sour odor within hours and this brand doesn't do that at all. Also smells amazing! If I have to do the dishes, I might as well enjoy a pleasant aroma while I'm washing them!
Savannah J.
Dalton, GA
Love Mrs. Meyers, and though I'm usually a "lavendar" girl through and through was really pleased with the scent and effectiveness of Bluebell when it came in from Grove.
Christi C.
NORRISTOWN, PA
HUGE fan of 'multi-purpose' cleaners...I have two small humans at home so using an 'all in one' spray for almost anywhere is very helpful...adding in the fact that this brand is natural is a BIG plus. My child has had multiple heart surgeries so when I need to use a cleaner I try hard for it to be 'chemical-free'...This is a very effective & safe cleaner...that DOES NOT break the bank. I for sure recommend this to everyone who needs to use a cleaner.
Meredith B.
I love this multi-purpose cleaner. Bluebell and Peony are two of my favorite scents, but you pretty much can't go wrong with any! I always buy it from either Amazon or Target. I recommend this to others all the time. My mom always buys it now too!
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
The only cleaner I will ever use again. Almost all the scents smell delicious and I love knowing there are no bad ingredients! It is powerful enough for all my cleaning needs but it never effects the skin on my hands like other cleaners. So worth the extra dollars.
Shawn M.
Oak Park Heights
I miss this scent so much! I can't find it anywhere! Originally purchased from target, and found online on amazon. I'm allergic to many products, but not mrs meyers. I've found a backup scent I like, but I truly miss Bluebell.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Where has this product and brand been all of my life? I am weary of natural cleaning products. Let me be the first to say that I was WRONG. Natural products are fully capable of even being better than the others.
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Anyone notice a film or residue left behind? I know it cleans and is wonderful stuff, but I am seeing a residue on everything, can feel it on a surface to, oils maybe? Just wondering if its how it is or I did I just get a bad batch.