Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bluebell 64 Load Laundry Detergent

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Bluebell laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA. Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Lauryl Glucoside
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Sodium Sulfate
Sodium Chloride
Potassium Hydroxide

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Mmm mmm good. The ingredients are safe, the fragrance is light and lovely, and the laundry gets clean! I have very sensitive skin and must be careful when using detergent with my clothes, particularly undergarments. Mrs Meyers is great! Bluebell is my favorite scent for laundry.
I previously used ALL free and clear and Tide for laundry deterregent for my sensitive skin but started developing dry scaly patches of skin on my arms. A friend recommend Meyers to me and said it's great for sensitive skin. I've been using it for one year and my dry scaly patches are gone! Will never go back to using ALL or Tide ever again. My doctors says they contain the most harsh chemicals
Kelley C.
You can't go wrong with any of the Mrs. Myers products. I've recently purchased this laundry detergent off Amazon. The scent is sweet and a little musky but very subtle. It cleans very well. My husband and I workout a lot and it takes out all the sweaty smell. Very gentle on clothes.
Jennifer H.
Russell, PA
We have recently switched to Mrs. Meyers products, and I am in love! I was skeptical about the laundry soap, but it get clothes clean, and has a refreshing scent. I love that only natural products are used, and it is safe for the environment. This is especially important to us since we have a septic tank. I love that I can feel good about getting my house clean with natural products!
Kay P.
Billings, MT
Seriously love this laundry detergent! It smells amazing, does it's job, and is gentle enough for the clothes of my sensitive-skinned baby. The bottle is not very big, but the detergent lasts quite a while (especially with a high efficiency washing machine).
Stephanie F.
Leaves my clothing smelling amazing for days. All ingredients are natural and no heavy chemicals are added. Will suggest for washing baby's clothing and adults with sensitive skin
Ralynn M.
Greatly enjoy this detergent. It always leaves my clothes super clean and they smell great. I have very sensitive skin and typically detergents irritate it, but this one didn't! Very happy with it.
Sage M.
I love all the scents. I use this for my newborns clothing and ours and it leaves a beautiful smell as well as it's safe for our sons skin and natural and a great price
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I purchased this product today from Target. So far I'm liking the smell and it cleans. I have front loading washer and have notice everything is coming out musky. We use Tide right now. Well, after my first wash with Mrs Meyer the smell was gone. Our clothes are no longer in funky town mode. But it does cost much more than Tide when you look at the loads break down. I will keep using it and see how it does in the long run.
Courtney C.
Yuma, AZ
This keeps my clothes smelling so fresh and clean! I am absolutely OBSESSED! I am the type of person who ALWAYS tries to smell good and fresh and clean. I’m pretty obsessive with it. This stuff is amazing and I will be repurchasing.