Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bathroom Cleaner Spray Lemon Verbena uploaded by Sarah B.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bathroom Cleaner Spray Lemon Verbena uploaded by Luli S.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bathroom Cleaner Spray Lemon Verbena uploaded by Katie W.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #34 in Bathroom Cleaners

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Clean The Entire Bathroom With Powerful, Garden-Fresh Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Bathroom Cleaner.&Nbsp; This Hardworking Formula Is Specially Formulated To Clean Shower Doors, Tiles, Toilet Seats, Porcelain, Countertops, Sinks And Tubs. Product Ingredients Are At Least 99% Naturally Derived. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs.Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. The Herb Lemon Verbena Has A Wonderful Light, Mild Citrus Scent That's Refreshing, Invigorating &Amp; Is Considered To Pick-You-Up.&Nbsp; What More Could You Ask Of An Herb? Household Hint: &Nbsp;For Especially Stubborn Spots, Let A Few Sprays Of Our Bathroom Cleaner Sit For A Minute Or Two Before Wiping Away.&Nbsp; Use Regularly To Prevent Soap Scum Build Up And Make Chores Easier! Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. 877-576-8808 Made In The Usa see more...

• "Works great, and no harsh chemicals is a huge plus." in 1 review
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Meyers Cleaner and that I can keep my house spick and span with natural ingredients. The soaps and cleaning products work amazing without the harsh chemicals and make cleaning up an enjoyable experience! Lemon Verbena is one of my favorite scents!
Erin W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is wonderful. I'm obsessed with cleaning my tub/shower since it's glass and always has hard water stains. I was using some cheap cleaner and the Lysol one but breathing the chemicals kept making me sick. I decided I needed to try something non toxic. I bought this stuff and not only does it smell amazing but I don't feel sick breathing it in. It does a great job getting rid of soap scum and hard water.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
I'm a big fan of this product line I love all the scents and I'm really picky on my household cleaners this specific bathroom cleaner I have on auto shipment be a use its great but leaves the bathroom clean and fresh
Luli S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this cleaner .the smell is strong but delicious .it seriously makes me want to clean everything all the time because it leaves the scene behinds for most of the day ,refreshing and amazing
Amaya G.
Works great, and no harsh chemicals is a huge plus. I work for a Green cleaning company and we use this all the time. When I don't have this stuff around, I like to mix the meyers clean dry soap with some white vinegar and a little rubbing alcohol in an empty spray bottle. Doesn't smell quite as good obviously, but works like a charm anywhere in the house.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I really like this product, and it works very well. It has no harsh chemicals and has cleaned everything well that I have used it on. I buy a big thing of the concentrated cleaner and use that and water to fill this bottle up when it runs out. The only thing I don't enjoy too much is the scent, but I don't particularly like cleaning scents.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
Its hard to go from full blown chemicals to natural clraners because you expect for them to work the same. The product does clean but its takes a lot of time and effort as compared with chemical clenears. You have to really clean your bathroom everyday for this to be effective, in todays busy world thats almost impossible
Guambry C.
El Paso, TX
It smells great...just really really good. I wouldn't say it has the best cleaning power, but I do prefer this over all the chemical filled cleaners that make bad fumes, so I'll keep this one. I recommend it!
Euridice C.
Lafayette, IN
The best! no unpleasant product smell and naturally derived ingredients, this is the best out of all brands. Mrs. Meyer's is a certified cruelty-free company with a wonderful line of products that really clean while also adding essential oils for an aromatherapeutic experience.
K M.
Since my husband has sensitivities towards chemical cleaning products, Mrs Meyers products are perfect for our home. This not only smells wonderful but it cleans throughly as well.
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn, SK
How does this smell? Like cleaner? Like lemon?
Allyson R.
Is this safe for quartz countertops?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where can I buy this at?
kathygraves
What are the first two ingredients ?
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
How well does this product really clean ? Does it cut through scum in showers ?