BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #18 in Bathroom Cleaners

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Clean The Entire Bathroom With Powerful, Garden-Fresh Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Bathroom Cleaner.&Nbsp; This Hardworking Formula Is Specially Formulated To Clean Shower Doors, Tiles, Toilet Seats, Porcelain, Countertops, Sinks And Tubs. Product Ingredients Are At Least 99% Naturally Derived. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs.Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Revives The Senses And Clears The Head. Just Think, All That And A Sparkling Clean House Household Hint: &Nbsp;For Especially Stubborn Spots, Let A Few Sprays Of Our Bathroom Cleaner Sit For A Minute Or Two Before Wiping Away.&Nbsp; Use Regularly To Prevent Soap Scum Build Up And Make Chores Easier! Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. 877-576-8808 Made In The Usa see more...

• Does this clean as well as traditiona...I think it does! It leaves my ... 1 Answers
  • Does this worgood?I love it! 1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new bathroom cleaner...I have the honey suckle versio... 1 Answers
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Mrs. Meyer's is my favorite general purpose spray for cleaning my kitchen, and Basil is my favorite scent. I get it from Target, where you can also get sustainable refills. This product cleans perfectly, and leaves the surface area with a wonderful smell that really makes me happy. I also like that, because it's made with natural products, I don't have to worry about any residue left on my countertops or sink. Mrs. Meyer's gets me excited to clean - and that's saying something!
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my MUST have cleaner. I love the scent of the basil!!. I use this on everything from my kitchen counters, inside my fridge, cleaning my windowsills and bathrooms. It's gentle and I feel like its not overbearing. I don't like the chemical smell in my house and with this it leaves my whole house smelling so good & clean!!
Adam M.
Adam M.
Wausau, WI
This is my newest discovery and it is perfect for spring, probably all summer. This formula not only cleans well, it leaves the bathroom smelling refreshing and light rather than like chemicals. I also feel safer using it since I have cats that like to explore and don't want them to be subjected to harsh chemicals.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Stuart, FL
This stuff smells amazing!! It's in a convenient spray bottle that mists and makes the room feel clean and smell clean. It doesn't have that awful smell or burn your nose as you use it and is just as tough on surfaces than harsh chemicals. Easy to find at Target, Amazon, etc.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
I received a basket of Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies as a gift a while back and since then I've been addicted. They all smell so so good and don't give me a head ache like the other "normal" cleaning products. They are a little more pricey but worth it if you ask me
Katie B.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite bathroom spray. I love that I can trust the products I'm spraying. I love that there are no extremely harsh ingredients and it doesn't leave that pungent smell. The fragrance is wonderful and it cuts through grime like nobodies business.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing smell. This product cleans bathroom surfaces in your home. Basil scent let's just say I am addicted. This product leaves no residue behind, no streaking, and leave a lasting scent. Natural. Safe for kids, pets. Love love love this product.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
A bit pricier than other products but I love this brand because of it's company culture and ethics. This is my favorite scent the company sells. I think it was very effective in cleaning. Its always beneficial to be able to clean without bleach.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Odell, IL
I love Mrs. Meyer's products. They smell so good and are made of all natural ingredients including some essential oils. I use all of their products and they clean sooooooo well and has a lasting scent. Basil is my favorite.
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Mrs. Meyer's products are worth the little extra dollar. They clean great and aside from that, they don't leave the area you you clean with these products smelling like harsh chemicals. I swear by this brand.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Why is this better then say Clorox & Lysol ?
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Can some one tell me how good is it, does this product really work
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product good on tough bathroom stains? I want a product that is all natural and good for the environment but I also just moved into a new apartment and the tub looks a little dingy.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
Always saw this on target shelves and I can never convince myself to get it. What makes it different from other products?
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I always see this. But not sure what it's great for do you recommend it ? How does it smell?