BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #21 in Glass Cleaner

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth.

The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that revives the senses, clears the head & Calms the nerves. All that and a sparkling clean house too!

Water, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil, fragrance, alcohol denat., citric acid, sodium citrate, laureth-8, trideceth-9, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium sulfate, isopropyl alcohol, methylisothiazoline, benzisothiazolinone.

Kristen W.
Cincinnati, OH
Works great - safe around children. Wonderful fresh smell without being overwhelming! Doesn't smell like chemicals as other cleaners do. It is not harsh on skin like other chemical cleaners that contain bleach.
Christy M.
Rome, GA
I love the end result of this glass cleaner it smells great and leaves mirrors spotless. It’s a little pricey but it is an item that lasts forever so I don’t mind spending a little more on it.
Sierra B.
Rushmore, MN
Love how all these products are natural and safe! This glass cleaner is really effective, doesn’t leave residue and smells great and I don’t have to worry about toxic fumes!
Danielle S.
Such great stuff! Works like a charm and it's all natural! I get Mrs. Meyers from target. I find it to be cheapest there. It's effective and each line smells great.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I'm obsessed with the scent of these products, the basil (and bluebell, i think?) especially. Spray is effective and works well to clean surfaces without all the harsh, toxic chemicals. Love this stuff
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love Meyer's products for their natural ingredients and fantastic scent. The whole room smells amazing after a scrub with their products. I love the clean they give as well as the smell.
Jan L.
I love this brand of products it is a must have , leaves my home smelling so good after doing my cleaning, I feel so much better about my home environment after usage. No harsh, carcinogen chemicals which is something i worry about.
Taryn O.
Easthampton, MA
My favorite smell! Although all their products are great I use the had soap and all purpose cleanser the most! Affordable and great value! Yay no chemicals
katie s.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I could afford Meyers products regularly, then I would be fully committed to the brand, but it is too expensive for my budget. It's amazing though.
Veronica V.
It smells so bright and beautiful! I used to make a special trip to Target to find these products! So glad they made it into grocery stores.
Allison D.
Is this scent as good as the lavender?