BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #6 in Glass Cleaner

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth.

The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that revives the senses, clears the head & Calms the nerves. All that and a sparkling clean house too!

Water, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil, fragrance, alcohol denat., citric acid, sodium citrate, laureth-8, trideceth-9, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium sulfate, isopropyl alcohol, methylisothiazoline, benzisothiazolinone.

Kris S.
I love mrs. myers products they smell so good and they clean very nicely. I would recommend this line of cleaning products to anyone. I also love that they are cruelty free. I usually buy mine at my local publix. yes i would buy this product over and over again
Krista J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the Mrs Meyers products because they use natural ingredients and they smell amazing. I try to limit my chemical exposure in my household and Mrs Meyers works great for natural cleaning product options. The glass cleaner works great and is streak free.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Oh man does this smell good! It cleans well and doesn’t leave a streaky mess behind. I also like that it is natural and doesn’t leave a chemical smell behind. I definitely recommend you give it a try because it is a great product.
Amber H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that this product works well, smells great, and doesn't leave chemical residues. Plus, it's good for the environment and they don't charge you an arm and a leg for. Have recommended this brand to everyone!
Haret A.
Portland, OR
I really like these cleaners, but I tend to stick with the all purpose cleaner because the scents can be so strong in the soap that I can taste them on my dishes even after very thorough rinsing.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the basil scent as I hate citrus scents. It's a nice clean scent. It cleans glass and other surfaces well and it's priced right. It also doesn't contain any toxic ingredients.
Amanda (.
Lowell, AR
I love using Mrs. Myers products (I actually just got done cleaning with them). I'm a clean freak so I feel better knowing they use safe ingredients that won't be harmful for me. The basil scent is nice, but the lavender & lemon scents are my favorites. Make sure you get all product off the glass or it leaves streaks.
Kristi M.
Raleigh, NC
I use this to clean my kitchen counter tops and I don't plan to go back to any brand I have used before. It leaves everything clean and without streaks. The price point is much lower than I expected for the quality of this product.  Highly recommend.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great brand. All of their products leave behind pleasant natural scents. You can tell they're made with quality ingredients. They certainly don't seem quite as chemically as other brands and their products work really well.
Kristen W.
Cincinnati, OH
Works great - safe around children. Wonderful fresh smell without being overwhelming! Doesn't smell like chemicals as other cleaners do. It is not harsh on skin like other chemical cleaners that contain bleach.
Allison D.
Is this scent as good as the lavender?