BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth.

The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that is said to revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and calm the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too!

Water, lactic acid, citric acid, Alcohols C7-21 ethoxylated, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil, fragrance, xanthan gum, PEG-2 cocomonium chloride.

Michaela R.
LAKEPORT, CA
Great toilet bowl cleaner that helps lift any hard water stains while leaving your bathroom with a nice fresh scent. Very effective cleaning product and very affordable. The scent is great.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Love this brand although this particular product is hard to find! I've tried it once and haven't been able to find it again! The smell is amazing and it's a safe product to have around my kids and pets and earth friendly. I don't mind paying a little more to know that it's good for my family.
Victoria T.
Columbia, SC
This toilet cleaner smells great and really cleans my toilet. It doesn't take very much to clean the bowl and it doesn't smell super strongly of chemicals. It is a very effective cleaner and brand. I very much recommend this product for your home.
Stevie S.
This product is a great alternative for your everyday clorox cleaner. It makes me feel at ease incase a little one grabs it on accident bc it all natural. No nasty bleach to worry about. I have luck finding a great selection at Target.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand and all their products. They are so organic and with a very subtle scent yet so effective. They aren't much more expensive than regular cleaners.
Kelly L.
Bend
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I not only use this in the toilet but also on stubborn bathtub rings. It cuts through the grime and isn’t full of toxic chemicals.
Felina D.
Apo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! It's cleans very easily and I don't have any problems with a harsh chemical smell. It's priced fairly.
Synthia G.
Smyrna , TN
In love with all of Meijer product line because they're non-toxic and they smell really good I love the tea tree smell
Mike M.
This stuff is great! Chemical free and works really well! Definitely  a must for someone that lives a healthy lifestyle.
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
I love this whole brand. Gentle but effective cleaners. I purchase them at Target. The Basil is my favorite scent.