BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #37 in Surface Care

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub Basil powder works on the grimy surfaces throughout your home. This non-scratching cleaning powder is made with a naturally safe ash and oxygen bleach for use on tile, stainless steel, professional cookware, porcelain fixtures and more. It's chlorine- and phosphate-free, of course. The Basil collection is cool and crisp. Did you know? The basil herb is known for its uncanny ability to ease the nerves and perk up the senses — a handy combination! Finally, an herb that works as hard as you do. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day household products make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant. All of their cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are phosphate-free, and they never test on animals. So, whatever household product you use, it will be good for you, your home and the earth.

Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Hydrated Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Water, Fragrance, Sodium Carbonate, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Household Cleaners), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Silicate.

Usage:

Use Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Surface Scrub for all grimy surfaces in your kitchen and bathroom, such as tile, stainless steel, porcelain and nasty pots and pans. Wet surface, sprinkle on powder and scrub. If facing a difficult stain, wet surface, sprinkle powder, lightly scrub, and let sit for a few minutes. Return for a final scrub.

Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this scrub. I was trying to find an environmentally-friendly version of Scrubbing Bubbles or Comet to use in the bathroom and this has been it for me. My son has skin allergies and we've had to switch all of our cleaning products. I was so happy when I found this. It's great on tubs and bathroom counters.
Jessica H.
I love this line of products! The smell is amazing and fills the whole house with the fresh clean scents. It's cleans really well and I feel safe using around my pets. Basil and honeysuckle are my favorite! This scrub works really well on my kitchen surfaces, sink, and stainless pots and pans.
Jennifer P.
Mrs. Meyer's is one of the best cleaning products out there! They have great scents and are very effective for their purpose.i haven't had any issues with any item they manufacture. This is a great priduct and cleans well. I would definitely buy again.
Holly R.
Hands down, this stuff Rocks! I have a white enameled sink that's Sooooo hard to keep spots off of. This I love to use for a quick scrub, and it smells so good it's almost not like work.
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
I love this cleaner! It's so effective and the scent is phenomenal! Basil is hands down the best scent from this company! Great product and affordable as well.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Love love love this product. Great value and cleans anything. My glass stove top never looked so clean. #septicsafe #stainlesssteal
Marie K.
Greenville
Mrs Meyers is hands down my favorite product to clean with and the fresh basil scent carries through and it gets the job done
Sarah R.
I use this on the bottom of pots and pans to keep them shining. The scent is great and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
Works very nicely to clean my sink and crusty pots and pans. Great scent, good scrubbing power, all natural.
Debi H.
Love the clean fresh natural smell does a great job. I order form the website for all their products