Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #28 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Brittani O.
I REALLY love this candle. I really do. The packaging is beautiful & can be reused (win!), it has a beautiful scent, and it burns evenly which is honestly such a blessing- holla @ me candle lovers! But I feel like it's a little pricey for its size and the scent just isn't as strong or long lasting as I hoped it would be. I think if I placed a couple of them around the room it would probably give me the level of fragrance I'm looking for, but the price is really making me hesitate to buy more. Don't get me wrong, this brand is a top favorite of mine & this basil scent is my favorite out of all the scents that Mrs. Meyer's has to offer (it is just so refreshing and sweet smelling!!!), but I think they need to up their game on the candles or lower the price a little bit.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love all the Mrs. Meyers products and this is no exception. I love that it is made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. I have tried to cut down on chemicals. This leaves the whole room
smelling great. Would recommend!
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I don't know what this company does but they are amazing. All products are high quality, smell great, and are affordable.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert
Amazing product it has a great smell and really gets the job done and I love that it’s simply sourced.
Katie M.
Smyrna
These candles are my absolute favorite. They infiltrate the entire house and it smells amazing.
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert
i absolutely love this!!! it is very good and i would definitely get this again. it is very reasonably priced and it is very good quality. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends and family. 10 out of 10!
Hailey P.
Home Sweet Home Expert
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
The basil scent is my favorite in the Mrs. Meyer’s line. It smells clean and refreshing, and I love smelling it throughout my house!
Carla L.
Houston , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert
Never thought I'd love the smell of a basil candle. But here I am, giving it 5 stars. Amazing
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!