Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittani O.
I REALLY love this candle. I really do. The packaging is beautiful & can be reused (win!), it has a beautiful scent, and it burns evenly which is honestly such a blessing- holla @ me candle lovers! But I feel like it's a little pricey for its size and the scent just isn't as strong or long lasting as I hoped it would be. I think if I placed a couple of them around the room it would probably give me the level of fragrance I'm looking for, but the price is really making me hesitate to buy more. Don't get me wrong, this brand is a top favorite of mine & this basil scent is my favorite out of all the scents that Mrs. Meyer's has to offer (it is just so refreshing and sweet smelling!!!), but I think they need to up their game on the candles or lower the price a little bit.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kristi M.
Detroit, MI
Light this in one room and your guests will feel like you spent all weekend cleaning your house. These are super potent and smell amazing!
Hannah M.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my go to candles for the spring/summer. The only downside to this candle is the price of it. It is a small candle and doesn’t last super long. But the smell is worth the price to me and I use all varieties!
Becky S.
What a beautiful fresh scent! And it's made with so, so you know it's not emitting any harsh chemicals when you burn it. A little $$ but lasts a while.
Jordan Y.
Missoula, MT
The basil scent is my favorite! I’ve never had a “cleaning” brand candle work so well!
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
I love Meyer’s brand because everything is organic so you know for a fact it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals! Soy candles also last a bit longer than regular ones. Only downside is the cost.
breeyen s.
Rockledge , FL
This candle burns so pure! Everyone always asks what I’m burning. I love how fresh the basil smell is. And I’m always happy to buy a product I can just pick up at target or buy on amazon. It’s also soy, and doesn’t bother my allergies ( I’m allergic to strong scents and perfumes) because it’s so light and refreshing.
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
This is a super refreshing scent. The candles themselves burn really nicely and I find that it lasts longer than most candles.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down, the greatest candle I’ve ever used. I buy them regularly and constantly am getting compliments on how good my house smells. I bring them when I travel to make the hotel room smell warm as well. The scent when lit takes over the whole room without being overpowering. You can catch hints of it here and there but are not tasting the smell as you breathe like other candles.

Bonus: when the candle is done take out the excess wax and toss it in a wax burner!
Another bonus: use the jars for small item storage!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!