Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kristi M.
Detroit, MI
Light this in one room and your guests will feel like you spent all weekend cleaning your house. These are super potent and smell amazing!
Becky S.
What a beautiful fresh scent! And it's made with so, so you know it's not emitting any harsh chemicals when you burn it. A little $$ but lasts a while.
Jordan Y.
Missoula, MT
The basil scent is my favorite! I’ve never had a “cleaning” brand candle work so well!
breeyen s.
Rockledge , FL
This candle burns so pure! Everyone always asks what I’m burning. I love how fresh the basil smell is. And I’m always happy to buy a product I can just pick up at target or buy on amazon. It’s also soy, and doesn’t bother my allergies ( I’m allergic to strong scents and perfumes) because it’s so light and refreshing.
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
This is a super refreshing scent. The candles themselves burn really nicely and I find that it lasts longer than most candles.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down, the greatest candle I’ve ever used. I buy them regularly and constantly am getting compliments on how good my house smells. I bring them when I travel to make the hotel room smell warm as well. The scent when lit takes over the whole room without being overpowering. You can catch hints of it here and there but are not tasting the smell as you breathe like other candles.

Bonus: when the candle is done take out the excess wax and toss it in a wax burner!
Another bonus: use the jars for small item storage!
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Favorite Mars Meyer scent. I have it in everything down to the room spray and bar soap. It is a small candle but it fills a whole room.
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Love this product. It's easy to use and works perfectly. I can't get enough of it when I need it.
Keslie R.
I absolutely love candles and this one is no exception!! It smells amazing! AND it's one of my favorite brands.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!