Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #54 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I am 100% obsessed with Mrs. Meyers Basil scented everything! The large soy candle has such a refreshing scent!
Samantha R.
Like smell greats be makes my whole house smells every where not just in that room great love those candles !
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I love the scent of this candle, and it's cute! I couldn't give it a 5 star review though, because it's soy.
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love these candles!!! They burn and smell great!! I usually always have one burning when I'm home!
Mary a.
The Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar is a great candle with a great aroma
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
Not a big fan of the smell but totally love its strength and durability. I love the other scents much more.
Sarah P.
Downingtown, PA
Amazing smelling that makes the whole house smell fresh without being overpowering. Love the unique scent!
Braia B.
Houma, LA
This is my favorite candle smell by mes meyers its so awesome and iloce to burn this in the afternoons
Samantha G.
Candle makes entire room smell wonderful but not too overbearing. Also comes in a very appealing jar
Brianna W.
Chico, CA
Amazing smell. Lasts long. Affordable prices. Overall a great buy it makes your house smell great
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!