Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anna B.
I love this scent, I gifted it to my mom because we both just love Meyers products and now always has a new candle in her house when I go. Its a great gift and not expensive either
Kecia P.
Round Rock, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent from Mrs. Meyer's. I use their laundry detergent and fabric softer too! The candle lasts a long time and leaves my home smelling so fresh.
Bethany W.
Beaver, WV
These candles burn decent. The price tag is a little high for me. These are not candles that I would burn all the time. They do smell great and I LOVE the basil scent.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
These candles smell so good. Plus it being soy they tend to burn down a bit slower making the candle last a bit longer. The basil smell is refreshing yet warm and inviting.
Kimi A.
Sacramento, CA
I love these cAndles. They smell amazing and last a long time. Not only that, but the jars are reusable and can be used for many things long after the candle is gone.
Jamie G.
This candle lasts forever and smells awesome. It is a great purchase or even housewarming gift. They have been slightly hard to find but I order mine online. I love the mild clean scent, very relaxing!
Autumn B.
Dyersburg, TN
Was unsure about this product due to it being a soy item. I love candles so I am always use to trying new candles. I love this candle made my house smell awesome!!!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Basil is one of my favorite scents. This candle delivers on the smell perfectly! I'm definitely getting more of them because the smell is permeating in a good way.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Very fresh scented candle. I like to keep mine in the kitchen. Burns pretty well and definitely gives off a beautiful scent. Very affordable and lasts a long time.
Noelle S.
It's alright, I didn't particularly enjoy the sent but I think there is a lot of product for what you pay and it certainly does make the entire house smell. It's more of personal preference, not my favorite though.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!