Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea H.
Austin, TX
This candle is so light and refreshing, I love the scent. Great kitchen candle to make the room smell fresh and welcoming.
Taylor F.
grand rapids, mi
This candle smells great and is made out of all natural ingredients so it won't introduce harsh chemicals into your home.
Cara W.
I love how big this candle is so it lasts forever if it's just a great smelling candle and it last you for ever I love it
Jameson G.
Hamlet, NC
Great scent, long lasting. Burns well, I always leave burning at least an hour. Would definitely recommend and buy again
Ami D.
The scent in the jar is just to die for however its not strong at all when burning and we wont be purchasing again 😞
Daniela A.
Love this brand because they are eco friendly. which is why they're on the pricey side but its all for a good cause
Natasha W.
The scent of this candle is absolutely amazing. I personally would buy this again. I use this product very often.
Excelente produto, sempre que posso adiquiro os produtos, a linha e surpreendente e sempre que posso eu adiquiro
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
I love this candle!! I love it burning next to the matching hand and dish soap. I've bought 3! Found at Target.
Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I am 100% obsessed with Mrs. Meyers Basil scented everything! The large soy candle has such a refreshing scent!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!