Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley O.
I'm obsessed with these candles, I'd burn them 24/7 if I could. Basil is one of my favorite scents. Mrs. Meyers candles are soy and don't have synthetic perfumes, which is bomb. I very much recommend.
Emily B.
Mattawan, MI
I LOVE Mrs. Meyer products! Their soy candles are a lot healthier to burn that the wax candles. I even shopped these out to my home in Korea when I lived there, because I loved the smell so much! They have some of the most interesting and natural smells on the market too!
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Smells amazing and keeps my rooms smelling great. I have tried a variety of scents, but the Basil is great in the kitchen. I am also a fan of the soy, as it burns cleaner and doesn't smoke as much.
Nicole H.
affordable for the quality that it is...One of the best seats meter's carries. I wish that i had an unlimited supply of these candles. they are soy based wax so its much better for you to buy vs. harmful other waxes.
Sara A.
Perris, CA
I don't know how Mrs. Meyer's came up with this smell but it's amazing! Even my husband (who hates this kind of stuff) loves the smell and asks for me to buy this fragrance. The candle burns cleanly without smoke and lasts for forever, plus you can't beat the price!
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
My husband has a particular attitude toward fragrances. They give him headaches when they are too strong. This one doesn't bother him. It smells great and lasts a while. I recommend it highly!
Samantha M.
Have yet to purchase a Mrs. Meyer's product that didn't work wonderfully. While I love the size and packaging of this product and how long it last, this scent was not my favorite. I know some people love it but it just wasn't for me. Especially as a candle.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Mrs. Meyer's candles are really nice and fragrant. It's a soy based wax so the scent throw on these is really great. I like the simple clean packaging and clean fresh fragrances they offer.
Michela C.
I love Mrs. Meyers products. The candles smell just like the scent once burned and last for a pretty long time. My favorite scent is Lemon Verbeena. They are a little pricier than other products but I think it's worth the cost. I will definitely buy again.
jaimiedavenport
The basil scented Mrs. Meyer's products are my favorite scent of this whole line. I love that the candle leaves my house smelling clean, fresh, and it doesn't smell artificial. It's just a refreshing scent that livens up the atmosphere a little bit.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!