Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsey M.
These burn out quickly but are great for eliminating kitchen odors when company is headed over. Basil and orange clove are my favorite scents. Once you've burned out the candle the jar is easily repurposed into something new!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Absolutely love this candle. It burns cleanly and the smell lingers and is pretty strong -which I love! I find that it is definitely effective and I would definitely recommend it. It's affordable and it lasts a pretty good amount of time, well worth the money!
Billie M.
St Louis Park , MN
Can everything just smell like this? My hair, my clothes, EVERYTHING?
I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! I have it in my softener, my laundry detergent, my all purpose cleaner. It's an addiction.
Leaves my whole house smelling fantastic.
Kiersten A.
Love these soy candles! The smell isn't as strong as yankee candles or other name brand candles. As a soy candle it does burn cleanly and you don't have that awful burning smell in the house. I would totally recommend Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle to friends and family members.
Kristina S.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this candle! Got it for my boyfriends room because it wasnt too girly like most candle scents. It lasts forever! The only con is it doesnt give off a bunch of light from the wick so this isnt a ambiance candle. It is so inexpensive too! Ive now bought him another one we used the first so often
Julia M.
Love the scent, candle burns well and lasts a long time especially when used sparingly. The basil scent is my favorite. Mrs. Meyers products are also cruelty free which is a plus for me and those in my household
Lesa P.
I bought this candle to turn on in my kitchen. It leaves the room smelling so fresh. I love it so much!!! The jar and packaging is so perfect. The price is a little high, but once you smell the scent, you'll see why!
Lauren H.
Kansas City , MO
I love this candle. It's so fresh and clean smelling - I use it in my house all the time. It's not too potent but just the right amount to be noticeably nice smelling. I would recommend to all of my friends
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I hate left over kitchen smell. This candle does a great job removing the smell of the last cooked meal. These candles burn evenly and last many hours. They are well worth the price. I would recommend them.
Ashley O.
I'm obsessed with these candles, I'd burn them 24/7 if I could. Basil is one of my favorite scents. Mrs. Meyers candles are soy and don't have synthetic perfumes, which is bomb. I very much recommend.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!