Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #54 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Gina L.
I love these soy candles, they burn so evenly and give off a wonderful scent. Basil is one of my favorite scents in the line, so refreshing!
Maribel S.
I love soy candles they burn well and the scent lasts forever. It makes my house feel homey and gives you that just cleaned feeling for days
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like the sent is a bit too light in smell I honestly prefer bath and body works to this plus they never have coupons for this brand.
chanel a.
I sent this to my best friend because she is addicted to candles. She was so happy and wanted more, so I bought her 5 more for christmas.
Grace H.
This candle is great for lighting in the kitchen after cooking or while doing dishes. The soy is light, and complements the basil well.
Yesica C.
This is by far the best candle I have purchased it has my house smelling like a million bucks! I love it everyone needs to try it!
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Not the most potent, but when sitting near enough to it, it smells heavenly! So light and refreshing and it burned pretty evenly!
Emily J.
Simpsonville, SC
I love the soy candles and this scent is amazing it's so light and just smells clean. I always get compliments about this candle
Kayme N.
Saginaw, MI
Love gow big.this.candle is and you ca. Smell.it in.your gouse really good even.when.it is not lit....it lasts a really long too
Jamie H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This candle smells great around the house. I did wish it lasted longer but I find most soy based candles to burn fairly fast.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!