Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect if you have birds!

I use these candles because they don't contain lead which can hurt my birds. They are soy based so I can burn the anytime. They are affordable and I highly recommend them even if you don't have birds. But because they haven't any Lead. Enjoy.
Amanda M.
This is a wonderful soy candle. I only use soy in my house. These candles burn evenly and the smell is great. It makes my house smell good and clean but it's not a strong or overwhelming scent. It is an affordable candle and I buy mine from Target.
Jennifer H.
One of the best candles out there! The basil scent is so refreshing after burning so many sweet and spicy candles that I commonly buy. The price is fair for the quality, and I would recommend to anyone looking to try something outside of the commonly bought Bath & Body Works candles.
Alice S.
Ugh. It's so good. This candle burns forever, I'd say the 45 hour rating is about right. Makes my kitchen smell amazing and burns very clean. The scent is strong, so you definitely need to like it, but it smells clean and fresh. Would definitely buy again.
Tiffany F.
I absolutely love these Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Large soy candles. I have tried the basil scent before but I also love the lemon verbena. The scents are delightful and not to mention these candles are affordable for the quality that you are paying for. I would totally recommend it!
Anna P.
North Brunswick, NJ
Really enjoy this candle - smells clean and fresh and the candle burns cleanly. I also like that it comes with a lid which you can keep on the candle when not in use to help preserve some of the scent! I would definitely buy again, and am planning on cleaning out the container when my current one is finished, so I can repurpose the jar!
Tori R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this!! it keeps the odors away for a good while and the smell lasts for a really long time! I use a lot of these products and I would recommend them to anyone! They are pretty affordable and you can usually find them at your local grocery store or even drugstore
Spike S.
Indianapolis, IN

Strain the truth very strong odor. but some people like that smell. I prefer something softer not so strong. :) :(

la verdad cuele muy fuerte el olor. pero algunas personas le gusta esa olor. yo prefiero algo mas suave no tan fuerte. :) :(
Jodi-Anne R.
Providence, RI
This candle smells absolutely incredible. I'm a big fan of the basil scent from mrs. Myers. I only wish that the scent release was stronger when the candle is lit. I have to burn multiple candles to really have the scent take effect.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Oh. My. Goodness. There is absolutely no other smell that compares to this candle. It's amazing. I keep them in all of my small rooms and everyone always compliments the smell! It's amazing. I could never go back to another brand.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!