Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Jessica D.
Canton, GA
I like meyers candles and i love how they are soy based. i like all of the scents but basil is definitely my favorite. i wish it would last longer though.
Sommer V.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Mrs. Meyer's candles, they burn really well and smell amazing. I also love that it is a soy candle, makes me feel like its not full of chemicals!
ale e.
Montclair, ca
The candle was perfect for my room. A light clean scent that was not too overpowering yet still string enough to leave the room with a beautiful aroma
sofi b.
Norman, OK
This burns SO slowly!! I love the smell it leaves in my house because it's not too sweet but it still leaves my house smelling really nice and cozy!!
Kimberly D.
Tahlequah, OK
These candles smell great and look really cute. They are a little pricey and don't last long but most candles don't. The smell is not overwhelming .
Annie C.
Austin, TX
Smells wonderful and clean. Definitely leaves a pleasant aroma and lasts for a good while. One star off for being slightly pricey for the longevity.
Kristin R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite candles. The scent is great and I love that they are soy based so I can feel safe burning them for a few hours at a time.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I burn this all day long! Especially when I am having company. Always leaves my house smelling fresh and clean! I absolutely love this candle!!
Lorri-Ann K.
I have this candle in the blood orange scent and i love it. it smells so good. i ordered some other products as a deal i got this candle free.
Heidi F.
Macon
This is one of my many favorites I ise from the Mrs.Meyers line, I always try to have one lot at all times in the kitchen. It smells so good!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!