Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I like the candle, and I especially like that you can reuse the jar when you finish off the candle. The basil scent is a little strong, I recommend something a bit more floral if you're not used to those kinds of scents.
Jan K.
I love using these scented candles in my kitchen when I am cooking as it helps clear up the smell of food after I'm done preparing a meal. I buy these at Target, and they are affordable enough for me to use daily.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I was unexpectedly disappointed in this brand of soy candles. Usually soy candles are much more potent in scent than normal wax candles, and considering the price is basically twice as much for all Mrs. Meyer's products I always hope I'll come across a new scent (clean laundry, fresh cotton, i.e.) but they seem to always have the same four at stores near me. For the price; I probably won't be purchasing this brand in the near future due to the fact their scents are limited, the size is very small, and the size is much smaller, and burn faster. Which is the opposite of the purpose of a soy* wax candle. I really wanted to love this brand! But just couldn't 😕
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this at Target because I wanted to try a new candle in our home and I fell in love with this! What is different about this compared to other candles we have is that it actually smells like you've been cleaning all day, without having a fruity or overpowering scent to it, and this candle has lasted us a long time!
Ashley W.
Burney, CA
These candles offer a lovely clean scent without being overwhelming. They leave your house smelling fresh for hours after use. Would recommend to some one looking for a simple candle
Jane H.
My favorite scent! This candle is longlasting and fills my entire room with its lovely scent. It is fresh, clean, reminds me of a rainy spring day!! The candle is pretty affordable, albeit a little small. I feel that it has an excellent burn time, though! One of my favorite "small luxury" purchases.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
This scent is great for people who get headaches from scents very easily. It is very fresh smelling but isn't too perfumery or laundry detergent-y (I hope that makes sense). It lasts a long time. I give it 4 stars because I don't like the scent enough to repurchase but it was nice.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
There is nothing better than soy candles. Except Meyers soy candles. I especially like this product because it isn't super floral or piney or sweet like most other candles. It has a subtle but lingering smell that stays in a room nicely not like you bombarded a cloud of fragrance.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Perfect if you have birds!

I use these candles because they don't contain lead which can hurt my birds. They are soy based so I can burn the anytime. They are affordable and I highly recommend them even if you don't have birds. But because they haven't any Lead. Enjoy.
Abby L.
I give this candle four stars because it burns SO evenly which I love, and seems to last a decent amount of time compared to other candles. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I think this scent in particular could be stronger. Otherwise the quality and cost is really comparable. Love that I don't waste half a candle that simply won't melt on the sides.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!