Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bethany W.
Beaver, WV
These candles burn decent. The price tag is a little high for me. These are not candles that I would burn all the time. They do smell great and I LOVE the basil scent.
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
I love these cAndles. They smell amazing and last a long time. Not only that, but the jars are reusable and can be used for many things long after the candle is gone.
Autumn B.
Dyersburg, TN
Was unsure about this product due to it being a soy item. I love candles so I am always use to trying new candles. I love this candle made my house smell awesome!!!
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Very fresh scented candle. I like to keep mine in the kitchen. Burns pretty well and definitely gives off a beautiful scent. Very affordable and lasts a long time.
Iris M.
Got this as a gift and I've been using ever since and smells my place even when I blow it out it last a very long time it burns slow and it's very real and calming
Saige C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Burned through this candle in about a week. Wish the wick was a little longer lasting and the smell was a little stronger but we all enjoyed it while it lasted!
Katie R.
I love all the basil scented products from Mrs. Meyer's. This candle makes my entire kitchen and dining room smell amazing. It's very fresh and slightly sweet.
Jacquelyn R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Because who doesn't love the smell of Basil. The bonus, it's all natural and I don't have to worry about my family's health when burning Mrs. Meyers candles.
Jamie B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
One of my favorite scents, it created a sweet warm aroma great all year round. The candles burn nice and clean and also last a while considering their size.
Cynthia L.
I have said it before and I'll say it again: This scent is magic and I am 1000% obsessed. Bathe me in it, wash my clothing in it, I want to always smell it.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!