Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Smells amazing and keeps my rooms smelling great. I have tried a variety of scents, but the Basil is great in the kitchen. I am also a fan of the soy, as it burns cleaner and doesn't smoke as much.
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
My husband has a particular attitude toward fragrances. They give him headaches when they are too strong. This one doesn't bother him. It smells great and lasts a while. I recommend it highly!
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
Mrs. Meyer's candles are really nice and fragrant. It's a soy based wax so the scent throw on these is really great. I like the simple clean packaging and clean fresh fragrances they offer.
Ale P.
These are by far one of my favorite candles to use. They smell amazing and are so much better for the environment since they're spy. They're pricier than most candles but they're worth it!
Cece H.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
This is one of those candles that I give as part of a housewarming gift for a new neighbor. It smells amazing and it's easily accessible so others can purchase once they're out. So good!
Yajaira F.
Los Angeles, CA
Meyers is one of my favorite brands for pretty much everything. I love the scents especially lavender and basil. These candles in particular are great they last and the smell it's great!
Anna B.
I love this scent, I gifted it to my mom because we both just love Meyers products and now always has a new candle in her house when I go. Its a great gift and not expensive either
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
These candles smell so good. Plus it being soy they tend to burn down a bit slower making the candle last a bit longer. The basil smell is refreshing yet warm and inviting.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love candles and although this is a bit overpriced love the unique scent of basil for a candle. I would recommend this as it is effective and will make people inquire.
This candle is incredible! The price is very low for the quality of the scent and burn time! It was well worth the investment and easy to replace when it burns through
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!