Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa M.
Very clean and natural smelling candle. Doesn't smell too strong and is perfect to help clean or freshen the air. They are a little pricey being 10-12 dollars but for an all natural reliable product they are pretty nice.
Leah S.
Love the quality of these candles. Almost no smoke and easy to turn off without allowing smoke into your breathing space. Basil is a lovely scent along with cranberry!
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Looooove this brand. Love the simple and clean ingredients, and the smells. It's a little expensive and hard to find but worth it. The smell is great at first, wears off a little after a while... or I just get used to it.
Paulina H.
Lexington, NC
I love these candles! They have a much cleaner smell than other store bought candles I have tried. They are also soy candles which makes them healthier to use in your home. I will continue to use this product!
Kayla D.
Middletown, NY
This product is a combination of all the things I love! Soy candles, Mrs. Meyers, and basil! The burn time for this candle is great, and the smell is strong and long lasting without being too overpowering. I find that Yankee Candles can be too "perfumey", but Mrs. Meyer's soy candles are perfect.
Cynthia N.
Homestead , FL
The scent on this is divine. I love everything that was put into making this candle. It is so fresh and last up to 72 hours of burning. It's not expensive so definitely a good buy to recommend to my Influenster's
Olga K.
Love this product! One of the best products on the market! It is gentle yet effective! Nice packaging! And I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends! I would most definitely buy again!
Jada C.
clover
I cannot say enough about this line of products this brand is wonderful the candles are amazing they smell great you would never think basil would be such a wonderful smell this is a must have for every home
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lately I've been obsessed with candles and I just bought so many last time I went shopping but this candle freshen my house so well and it's not expensive at all you should really try it is an amazing product
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
We live and everything in this line that has the basil fragrance!! Hand soap, dish soap, multi purpose cleaner, candles - yum yum yum!! Our second fave is the lavender followed by herbaceous lemon verbena
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!