Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jodi-Anne R.
Providence, RI
This candle smells absolutely incredible. I'm a big fan of the basil scent from mrs. Myers. I only wish that the scent release was stronger when the candle is lit. I have to burn multiple candles to really have the scent take effect.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
Great smelling. Not what you would think. It defintely does not smell like Italian food like one may think based on he "basil". It's very fresh smelling and the candle lasts forever and the smell is strong through the whole candle.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Oh. My. Goodness. There is absolutely no other smell that compares to this candle. It's amazing. I keep them in all of my small rooms and everyone always compliments the smell! It's amazing. I could never go back to another brand.
Lindsey M.
These burn out quickly but are great for eliminating kitchen odors when company is headed over. Basil and orange clove are my favorite scents. Once you've burned out the candle the jar is easily repurposed into something new!
Billie M.
St Louis Park , MN
Can everything just smell like this? My hair, my clothes, EVERYTHING?
I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! I have it in my softener, my laundry detergent, my all purpose cleaner. It's an addiction.
Leaves my whole house smelling fantastic.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I love mrs Meyers candles! They last fkrEVET because they're sky based, so they're a good buy when you consider their burn time for the price. The basil scent is nice and fresh-smelling; I like to burn it in the summer.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wonderful candle with the perfect smell. Does a great job at making my home smell fresh and clean. It's at a price point I can afford and I don't feel like I'm missing out on a prestige product. I highly recommend it.
Julia M.
Love the scent, candle burns well and lasts a long time especially when used sparingly. The basil scent is my favorite. Mrs. Meyers products are also cruelty free which is a plus for me and those in my household
Paulina H.
Lexington, NC
I love these candles! They have a much cleaner smell than other store bought candles I have tried. They are also soy candles which makes them healthier to use in your home. I will continue to use this product!
Ashley O.
I'm obsessed with these candles, I'd burn them 24/7 if I could. Basil is one of my favorite scents. Mrs. Meyers candles are soy and don't have synthetic perfumes, which is bomb. I very much recommend.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!