Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I love mrs Meyers candles! They last fkrEVET because they're sky based, so they're a good buy when you consider their burn time for the price. The basil scent is nice and fresh-smelling; I like to burn it in the summer.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wonderful candle with the perfect smell. Does a great job at making my home smell fresh and clean. It's at a price point I can afford and I don't feel like I'm missing out on a prestige product. I highly recommend it.
fednie g.
Naples, FL
I uslhges ugls gut eulshghjd djhdgihsur urlilhhf sjg;ghlsghuigb udfhflsigjkdh fuhfjxgksyug ffygfskyfg fdyghkfsgffhs shfgsgfy fsguyfjfhsjhsg sjgfjsgfghsjf sgjsgfjgf gsjgfsdjsaj dhdfksgfgsjhs sjsfgsksj gsfhjgsfgf g dgslhskfg shkjgshggls gsfl fsgfsls s
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Such a nice fresh smelling candles. I hate those chemical filled candle smells they are terrible. This one smells super nice and the scent isn't crazy strong. Just right. So important for us to keep chemicals out of our house as much as possible
Alison H.
Waco, TX
LOVE this scent. I have tried many others and cant seem to steer away from the classic "basil". It is such a clean smell, after just one light my whole home smells amazing. I am such a sucker for organic products, too! I would highly recommend this product.
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN
This candle doesn't smell as amazing as the soaps and cleaners of this scent do but it still smells great. It's very effective to eliminate odors and very affordable. I'd recommend this to anyone that loves the Basil scent by the company
Jane C.
Washington, DC
This is an amazing candle. First of all, it is so cute, but second it does not seem like one you could purchase at a grocery store. It smells and looks like a high quality candle. Definitely worth the price. One of my favorites.
Emily V.
Newington, CT
These candles burn forever! And they smell great too. the scent is great, not too overpowering. Plus, though the scent is basil, it does have a little floral hint to it which I enjoy.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
This candle is my go to! I have this candle in our kitchen and bathroom and the smell it puts off is incredible. 2 candles burning in opposite ends of the house actually spread the aroma through the entire house and it is so refreshing!
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Looooove this brand. Love the simple and clean ingredients, and the smells. It's a little expensive and hard to find but worth it. The smell is great at first, wears off a little after a while... or I just get used to it.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!