Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
The packaging is really nice and it’s affordable it’s gentle on the skin I got this online
Nora M.
Peoria
This candle is not worth it to me. It's mushy and doesn't extend the scent past five feet.
Taylor S.
Buford, GA
Love these soy candles! Light them up and in 5 minutes they have the house smelling clean!
Jennifer W.
Gold Beach, OR
I love all mrs meyers products !! The candles are amazing ! They burn clean and smell great
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
OH my God! This candle smell so great that I cant describe! I love been home and smell it.
K K.
Bakersfield, CA
This candle has a lovely scent that permeates the whole area. I love Mrs. Meyer's products!
Amy C.
Cedartown, GA
Love the scent, but fades quickly. Not my favorite candle. Wax is a little quick to burn.
Melinda M.
Tucson, AZ
Love Love love it and wish it was able to buy it more often than I can. I'm on a budget.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Perfect ending to cleaning the kitchen with Meyers products. Absolutely love this candle!
Alli M.
Jupiter , FL
Long lasting and good smelling. Not as intense as Bath and Body works but still lovely
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!