Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #54 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jane H.
My favorite scent! This candle is longlasting and fills my entire room with its lovely scent. It is fresh, clean, reminds me of a rainy spring day!! The candle is pretty affordable, albeit a little small. I feel that it has an excellent burn time, though! One of my favorite "small luxury" purchases.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
HAS AN AWESOME SMELL I LEAVE IT BURNING AND IT DOESNT RUN OUT AS FAST AS OTHER CANDLES THAT I HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE AND IT LAST SUCH A LONG TIME
Hana L.
Spring Valley, NY
Love the scented candle!!!!! Amazing spell and the whole house smells up:) I would totally it this candle again!!!!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Mrs. Meyer's basil scent is hands-down my favorite cleaning product scent (heck, I wish it was a perfume!) so I was super excited to find it in candle form. I love the way my house smells after I use the basil multipurpose cleaning spray and after that scent fades, I can keep it going with the candle.
Emily B.
Mattawan, MI
I LOVE Mrs. Meyer products! Their soy candles are a lot healthier to burn that the wax candles. I even shopped these out to my home in Korea when I lived there, because I loved the smell so much! They have some of the most interesting and natural smells on the market too!
Leah S.
Love the quality of these candles. Almost no smoke and easy to turn off without allowing smoke into your breathing space. Basil is a lovely scent along with cranberry!
Melissa C.
Eustis
Lasts forever! Get choice of sense. And the quality is a step above all the others.
Marisa U.
It smells absolutely amazing in my house! I actually need to pick up another one !
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I am impressed with Mrs. Meyer's brand overall. Whether I use the products for cleaning or for pleasure, like I enjoy this candle, you can't go wrong. I have had this candle for months it seems to last forever. It clears out the smells and calms me instantly.
Emily V.
Newington, CT
These candles burn forever! And they smell great too. the scent is great, not too overpowering. Plus, though the scent is basil, it does have a little floral hint to it which I enjoy.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!