Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #54 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alison H.
Waco, TX
LOVE this scent. I have tried many others and cant seem to steer away from the classic "basil". It is such a clean smell, after just one light my whole home smells amazing. I am such a sucker for organic products, too! I would highly recommend this product.
Amy W.
I LOVE LOVE these candles. They are great for a home that wants to be toxic free! I Love the smells and they work great
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
So many things to love about this product. I love herby scented candles, so this scent really was excellent. The candle burned cleanly and evenly, and lasted a long time. I absolutely loved the scent, and it lasted long after the candle was put out.
Noelle S.
It's alright, I didn't particularly enjoy the sent but I think there is a lot of product for what you pay and it certainly does make the entire house smell. It's more of personal preference, not my favorite though.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Great for the kitchen! I love candles in every room of the house and I've purchased this one several times.
Indira G.
I'm a fan number one of candles and this one is very good, I love to turn it on when I'm studying or just doing nothing. The smell is super great.
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Clean day basil is the absolute most fresh cleansing smell around. The soy melts so much better and cleaner and lasts forever.
This candle smells great ! It burns slow and last for a long time , which is a plus for me since I burn it all the time !
Jane H.
My favorite scent! This candle is longlasting and fills my entire room with its lovely scent. It is fresh, clean, reminds me of a rainy spring day!! The candle is pretty affordable, albeit a little small. I feel that it has an excellent burn time, though! One of my favorite "small luxury" purchases.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
HAS AN AWESOME SMELL I LEAVE IT BURNING AND IT DOESNT RUN OUT AS FAST AS OTHER CANDLES THAT I HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE AND IT LAST SUCH A LONG TIME
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!