Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used the basil candle in my kitchen every time after I'm done cooking gets rid of my food smells. Vvghhbb
Mary a.
The Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar is a great candle with a great aroma
Sarah P.
Downingtown, PA
Amazing smelling that makes the whole house smell fresh without being overpowering. Love the unique scent!
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Great for the kitchen! I love candles in every room of the house and I've purchased this one several times.
Braia B.
Houma, LA
This is my favorite candle smell by mes meyers its so awesome and iloce to burn this in the afternoons
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing product it has a great smell and really gets the job done and I love that it’s simply sourced.
Samantha G.
Candle makes entire room smell wonderful but not too overbearing. Also comes in a very appealing jar
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Burns slow, smells great
And it's nice to keep the jar to re use later
Maybe even make a new candle
Isabella E.
I love Mrs. Myers candles! I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals and my house smells amazing!
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Love this product. It's easy to use and works perfectly. I can't get enough of it when I need it.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!