Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #54 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
Such a refreshing change from the standard bake shop scents of most candles. It burnt very nicely and lasted longer than I had anticipated. he basil scent is not as strong as the lemon verbanna candles that I also have, which is fine for me. The basil is a lighter scent.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Perfect if you have birds!

I use these candles because they don't contain lead which can hurt my birds. They are soy based so I can burn the anytime. They are affordable and I highly recommend them even if you don't have birds. But because they haven't any Lead. Enjoy.
Tori R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this!! it keeps the odors away for a good while and the smell lasts for a really long time! I use a lot of these products and I would recommend them to anyone! They are pretty affordable and you can usually find them at your local grocery store or even drugstore
Sara A.
Perris, CA
I don't know how Mrs. Meyer's came up with this smell but it's amazing! Even my husband (who hates this kind of stuff) loves the smell and asks for me to buy this fragrance. The candle burns cleanly without smoke and lasts for forever, plus you can't beat the price!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Absolutely love this candle. It burns cleanly and the smell lingers and is pretty strong -which I love! I find that it is definitely effective and I would definitely recommend it. It's affordable and it lasts a pretty good amount of time, well worth the money!
Samantha M.
Have yet to purchase a Mrs. Meyer's product that didn't work wonderfully. While I love the size and packaging of this product and how long it last, this scent was not my favorite. I know some people love it but it just wasn't for me. Especially as a candle.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh. It's so good. This candle burns forever, I'd say the 45 hour rating is about right. Makes my kitchen smell amazing and burns very clean. The scent is strong, so you definitely need to like it, but it smells clean and fresh. Would definitely buy again.
jaimiedavenport
The basil scented Mrs. Meyer's products are my favorite scent of this whole line. I love that the candle leaves my house smelling clean, fresh, and it doesn't smell artificial. It's just a refreshing scent that livens up the atmosphere a little bit.
Amanda M.
This is a wonderful soy candle. I only use soy in my house. These candles burn evenly and the smell is great. It makes my house smell good and clean but it's not a strong or overwhelming scent. It is an affordable candle and I buy mine from Target.
Spike S.
Indianapolis, IN

Strain the truth very strong odor. but some people like that smell. I prefer something softer not so strong. :) :(

la verdad cuele muy fuerte el olor. pero algunas personas le gusta esa olor. yo prefiero algo mas suave no tan fuerte. :) :(
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!