Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I love the unique scent of the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil scented candle. I also LOVE that this product uses soy wax as it burns cleaner. We only use soy or vegetable wax candles in our house and because Mrs. Meyer's uses soy I know I can grab any scent I like. The basil scent doesn't smell exactly like the basil plant in my opinion, but it does smell fresh and natural. I love burning this candle in the spring and summer. The candle lasts a long time (great burn time) and the scent carries throughout your house without being overpowering or overwhelming.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The candle is great but the scent is even better!!! This basil scent is so refreshingly clean & almost comforting. We usually have this same brand & scent hand soap & room spray, as well as the lavender cleaning spray. Love this brand!! I trust this brand, which is HUGE for me & my family. Highly recommend not necessarily this particular candle, but the whole product line from this brand. And no, I don't receive any of their products free or for a discount. I've just loved this brand for years!
Ilham M.
Ithaca, New York
This is absolutely THE BEST candle that I've ever had!! It burns for a long time, smells just wonderful...like MILD roses and geranium...just enough to have a hint of a fresh, floral aroma but not in any way too overpowering. My family and I have allergies and some candles are too perfumy for us to even have as decorations but this one is absolutely PERFECT!

It's a 7.2 oz of soy based candle, with a lead free wick, housed in a glass non permeable jar that you can recycle, comes with a lid so you can keep the dust off the candle when not in use...besides Mrs. Meyers offering more scents, (PLEA----------SE start producing the BASIL scent in candles!!) what more could we ask for? I initially thought that the price was somewhat high, but after you see how long it burns and how wonderful it smells, the price is fair and worth every 'scent'! :-)

Treat yourself or give it away as a great gift!
Bronna G.
I am obsessed with Mrs. Meyer's brand overall. Whether I use the products for cleaning or for pleasure, like I enjoy this candle, you can't go wrong. I have had this candle for over a year-- I keep it on for a short period of time, as the scent can get a bit overwhelming, but it clears out the smells and calms me instantly!
Kaitlyn W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought this candle because Mrs. Meyers Basil hand-soap is my absolute favorite smell (brings me back to my childhood). I immediately lit it when it arrived so that my whole home could smell like it, but I was disappointed. It smells great, but different when you light it.The candle itself when it is off smells exactly like it is supposed to, but when you light it, it fills the room with a different smell.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
So many things to love about this product. I love herby scented candles, so this scent really was excellent. The candle burned cleanly and evenly, and lasted a long time. I absolutely loved the scent, and it lasted long after the candle was put out.
Kayleigh M.
Cambridge, MN
I love the Mrs. Meyer's so candles. They all have such a lovely, natural scent, that doesn't smell overpowering or chemical ridden. I also love that they are made with soy wax vs paraffin wax because it is much healthier to burn in your home.

The basil scented candle is one if my favorites. It is a nice, clean smell that makes me think of sunny days and comfort. I love it!

I also love how readily available this, and all other Mrs. Meyer's products are at my local Target store.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Mrs. Meyer's basil scent is hands-down my favorite cleaning product scent (heck, I wish it was a perfume!) so I was super excited to find it in candle form. I love the way my house smells after I use the basil multipurpose cleaning spray and after that scent fades, I can keep it going with the candle.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I am impressed with Mrs. Meyer's brand overall. Whether I use the products for cleaning or for pleasure, like I enjoy this candle, you can't go wrong. I have had this candle for months it seems to last forever. It clears out the smells and calms me instantly.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!