Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Keslie R.
I absolutely love candles and this one is no exception!! It smells amazing! AND it's one of my favorite brands.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I am 100% obsessed with Mrs. Meyers Basil scented everything! The large soy candle has such a refreshing scent!
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I love the scent of this candle, and it's cute! I couldn't give it a 5 star review though, because it's soy.
Samantha R.
Like smell greats be makes my whole house smells every where not just in that room great love those candles !
Rachel T.
Hands down one of my favorite brands to use. I use this candle everyday especially when I need a pick me up.
Lizzy S.
Bothell, WA
I love all of their candles buyt this candle in particular smells sooooo good. I love how fresh everything is
Elizabeth Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this. You don't have to burn this candle for long to have your whole house smell amazing.
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love these candles!!! They burn and smell great!! I usually always have one burning when I'm home!
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
Not a big fan of the smell but totally love its strength and durability. I love the other scents much more.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!