Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Love these candles! They smell so fresh and airy! They aren't super pricy either
Lesa P.
I bought this candle to turn on in my kitchen. It leaves the room smelling so fresh. I love it so much!!! The jar and packaging is so perfect. The price is a little high, but once you smell the scent, you'll see why!
Indira G.
I'm a fan number one of candles and this one is very good, I love to turn it on when I'm studying or just doing nothing. The smell is super great.
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Clean day basil is the absolute most fresh cleansing smell around. The soy melts so much better and cleaner and lasts forever.
This candle smells great ! It burns slow and last for a long time , which is a plus for me since I burn it all the time !
Jane H.
My favorite scent! This candle is longlasting and fills my entire room with its lovely scent. It is fresh, clean, reminds me of a rainy spring day!! The candle is pretty affordable, albeit a little small. I feel that it has an excellent burn time, though! One of my favorite "small luxury" purchases.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
HAS AN AWESOME SMELL I LEAVE IT BURNING AND IT DOESNT RUN OUT AS FAST AS OTHER CANDLES THAT I HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE AND IT LAST SUCH A LONG TIME
Hana L.
Spring Valley, NY
Love the scented candle!!!!! Amazing spell and the whole house smells up:) I would totally it this candle again!!!!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Mrs. Meyer's basil scent is hands-down my favorite cleaning product scent (heck, I wish it was a perfume!) so I was super excited to find it in candle form. I love the way my house smells after I use the basil multipurpose cleaning spray and after that scent fades, I can keep it going with the candle.
Emily B.
Mattawan, MI
I LOVE Mrs. Meyer products! Their soy candles are a lot healthier to burn that the wax candles. I even shopped these out to my home in Korea when I lived there, because I loved the smell so much! They have some of the most interesting and natural smells on the market too!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!