Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ami D.
The scent in the jar is just to die for however its not strong at all when burning and we wont be purchasing again 😞
Hana L.
Spring Valley, NY
Love the scented candle!!!!! Amazing spell and the whole house smells up:) I would totally it this candle again!!!!
Daniela A.
Love this brand because they are eco friendly. which is why they're on the pricey side but its all for a good cause
kalliope b.
Jackson, MS
Mrs. Meyer’s products are the best! the basil scent is especially amazing. the candle makes my home smell lovely!
Natasha W.
The scent of this candle is absolutely amazing. I personally would buy this again. I use this product very often.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
These candles are super strongly scented. They clean the air intjeroom so well, they don't just cover up smells.
Excelente produto, sempre que posso adiquiro os produtos, a linha e surpreendente e sempre que posso eu adiquiro
Kathy H.
Powhatan, VA
No soot , smells clean and has a lot of burn hours - trim wick to burn slow. So clean and nice scent for kitchen
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this candle!! I love it burning next to the matching hand and dish soap. I've bought 3! Found at Target.
Denisse Mariana C.
scottsdale
I have a weakness for candlea but this definitily makes the difference, you can smell it from outside the house
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!