Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea H.
Austin, TX
This candle is so light and refreshing, I love the scent. Great kitchen candle to make the room smell fresh and welcoming.
Taylor F.
grand rapids, mi
This candle smells great and is made out of all natural ingredients so it won't introduce harsh chemicals into your home.
This candle smells great ! It burns slow and last for a long time , which is a plus for me since I burn it all the time !
Jameson G.
Hamlet, NC
Great scent, long lasting. Burns well, I always leave burning at least an hour. Would definitely recommend and buy again
Ruby M.
Apopka, FL
The smell of basil is so clean and refreshing! This candle is so amazing the aroma flows through out the entire house!!!!
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I don't know what this company does but they are amazing. All products are high quality, smell great, and are affordable.
Cara W.
I love how big this candle is so it lasts forever if it's just a great smelling candle and it last you for ever I love it
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this its so cheap and such good quality so great i love it. Widh i could go biy more right now. Beautoful color
Amy W.
I LOVE LOVE these candles. They are great for a home that wants to be toxic free! I Love the smells and they work great
Ami D.
The scent in the jar is just to die for however its not strong at all when burning and we wont be purchasing again 😞
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!