Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Favorite Mars Meyer scent. I have it in everything down to the room spray and bar soap. It is a small candle but it fills a whole room.
Grace H.
This candle is great for lighting in the kitchen after cooking or while doing dishes. The soy is light, and complements the basil well.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
The basil scent is my favorite in the Mrs. Meyer’s line. It smells clean and refreshing, and I love smelling it throughout my house!
Yesica C.
This is by far the best candle I have purchased it has my house smelling like a million bucks! I love it everyone needs to try it!
Reina R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Aeryn D.
Douglasville, GA
I am a big fan of candle and this candle is high on my list! I love the fresh smell and how long it lasts! Really love this brand.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Not the most potent, but when sitting near enough to it, it smells heavenly! So light and refreshing and it burned pretty evenly!
Emily J.
Simpsonville, SC
I love the soy candles and this scent is amazing it's so light and just smells clean. I always get compliments about this candle
Kayme N.
Saginaw, MI
Love gow big.this.candle is and you ca. Smell.it in.your gouse really good even.when.it is not lit....it lasts a really long too
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Love all of their products, but they're candles are amazing! Soy based so they burn clean and they're super strong with the smell
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!