Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
It has the same great scent as all their other basil products but the candles last for a long time and smell so good all over the apartment
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like the sent is a bit too light in smell I honestly prefer bath and body works to this plus they never have coupons for this brand.
Melissa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything mrs. Meyers! It smells so good and lasts sooo long for such a small jar. The all purpose cleaner is effortlessly amazing.
Dee J.
I love this brand... And these candles are beautiful they smell fresh and good and have such good ingredients, with lots of scent options
kelsey d.
Delevan
Candles usually give me really bad headaches, but mrs meyers candles never do. The scent is amazing and the burn time last quite a while
Mary Jo M.
Fishers
The basil scent is my favorite in the Mrs. Meyer’s line. It smells clean and refreshing, and I love smelling it throughout my house!
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Love all of their products, but they're candles are amazing! Soy based so they burn clean and they're super strong with the smell
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
This candle smells so good! I use it when we have guests or I just want a fresh clean smelling home. It lasts quite awhile too
Zhanna M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wasn't impressed with this product. It didn't smell like anything when it was lit. Wish the scent payoff was a bit better.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!