Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Gina L.
I love these soy candles, they burn so evenly and give off a wonderful scent. Basil is one of my favorite scents in the line, so refreshing!
Heidi F.
Macon
This is one of my many favorites I ise from the Mrs.Meyers line, I always try to have one lot at all times in the kitchen. It smells so good!
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like the sent is a bit too light in smell I honestly prefer bath and body works to this plus they never have coupons for this brand.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
It has the same great scent as all their other basil products but the candles last for a long time and smell so good all over the apartment
Melissa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything mrs. Meyers! It smells so good and lasts sooo long for such a small jar. The all purpose cleaner is effortlessly amazing.
Kristi M.
Detroit, MI
Light this in one room and your guests will feel like you spent all weekend cleaning your house. These are super potent and smell amazing!
chanel a.
I sent this to my best friend because she is addicted to candles. She was so happy and wanted more, so I bought her 5 more for christmas.
kelsey d.
Delevan, NY
Candles usually give me really bad headaches, but mrs meyers candles never do. The scent is amazing and the burn time last quite a while
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Ok candle. The soy candle overall does not hold scent well so maybe this is the reason, it is initially solid but does not stay that way.
Nicole M.
bothell , WA
The smell of this candle is so clean and refreshing. It's not over powering but leaves your house with that just cleaned inviting smell.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!