Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Omeka E.
Eastvale, CA
Lately I've been obsessed with candles and I just bought so many last time I went shopping but this candle freshen my house so well and it's not expensive at all you should really try it is an amazing product
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
We live and everything in this line that has the basil fragrance!! Hand soap, dish soap, multi purpose cleaner, candles - yum yum yum!! Our second fave is the lavender followed by herbaceous lemon verbena
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I like the candle, and I especially like that you can reuse the jar when you finish off the candle. The basil scent is a little strong, I recommend something a bit more floral if you're not used to those kinds of scents.
Jan K.
I love using these scented candles in my kitchen when I am cooking as it helps clear up the smell of food after I'm done preparing a meal. I buy these at Target, and they are affordable enough for me to use daily.
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle smells fantastic..The throw of the basil is great I get more of citrus..Burns great..Love this product...
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I hate left over kitchen smell. This candle does a great job removing the smell of the last cooked meal. These candles burn evenly and last many hours. They are well worth the price. I would recommend them.
Kecia P.
Round Rock, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent from Mrs. Meyer's. I use their laundry detergent and fabric softer too! The candle lasts a long time and leaves my home smelling so fresh.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Basil is one of my favorite scents. This candle delivers on the smell perfectly! I'm definitely getting more of them because the smell is permeating in a good way.
Jamie N.
Long lasting, powerful scent. Not overwhelming at all, though. Love using this line of candles to bring a fresh burst of scent to my home. You can find a pretty good selection of scents at target!
Ali O.
So refreshing , gives off a great soft subtle but clean scent unlike sprays like febreeze.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!