Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dana G.
Houston , TX
Good scent. Nice and clean , plus it's a soy candle so it won't blacken your ceiling from the chemicals. Due to the fact it's a all natural candle
Kimberly T.
Donna, TX
I have recently tried this candle and the smell is AMAZING it does burn a little too fast though. So if it could slow down a littl would be nice
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
HAS AN AWESOME SMELL I LEAVE IT BURNING AND IT DOESNT RUN OUT AS FAST AS OTHER CANDLES THAT I HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE AND IT LAST SUCH A LONG TIME
Lorri-Ann K.
I have this candle in the blood orange scent and i love it. it smells so good. i ordered some other products as a deal i got this candle free.
Kristin R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite candles. The scent is great and I love that they are soy based so I can feel safe burning them for a few hours at a time.
natasha k.
My favorite scent of the Mr Meyers lines of scents no to strong but smells clean and very fresh. Honestly doesn't really smell like real basil
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I burn this all day long! Especially when I am having company. Always leaves my house smelling fresh and clean! I absolutely love this candle!!
Karla R.
Austin
By far my very favorite scent from this cleaning line! It's long lasting and not super over bearing or in your face like alot of other candles.
Devon B.
Colorado Springs, CO
These candles are amazing. The Basil scent if my favorite. We battle pet smell in our house and Mrs.Meyers Clean Day Basil candles do the job.
Maribel S.
I love soy candles they burn well and the scent lasts forever. It makes my house feel homey and gives you that just cleaned feeling for days
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!