Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sommer V.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Mrs. Meyer's candles, they burn really well and smell amazing. I also love that it is a soy candle, makes me feel like its not full of chemicals!
Joanna W.
LIC, NY
Great candle! Burns very evenly and cleanly, lasts long time and fills my apartment with freshness. And it's all natural and environmentally friendly.
Becky S.
What a beautiful fresh scent! And it's made with so, so you know it's not emitting any harsh chemicals when you burn it. A little $$ but lasts a while.
ale e.
Montclair, ca
The candle was perfect for my room. A light clean scent that was not too overpowering yet still string enough to leave the room with a beautiful aroma
sofi b.
Norman, OK
This burns SO slowly!! I love the smell it leaves in my house because it's not too sweet but it still leaves my house smelling really nice and cozy!!
Love these candles. I like that there soy based. I also have the lavender one. It really fills a room very quickly. Its not over powering just fresh.
Kimberly D.
Tahlequah, OK
These candles smell great and look really cute. They are a little pricey and don't last long but most candles don't. The smell is not overwhelming .
Annie C.
Austin, TX
Smells wonderful and clean. Definitely leaves a pleasant aroma and lasts for a good while. One star off for being slightly pricey for the longevity.
Nicole K.
Walton, KY
This is the candle we use in our bathroom and kitchen when we have guests over. Everyone always loves the way our house smells. I love this scent.
Dana G.
Houston , TX
Good scent. Nice and clean , plus it's a soy candle so it won't blacken your ceiling from the chemicals. Due to the fact it's a all natural candle
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!