Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Kayleigh M.
Cambridge, MN
I love the Mrs. Meyer's so candles. They all have such a lovely, natural scent, that doesn't smell overpowering or chemical ridden. I also love that they are made with soy wax vs paraffin wax because it is much healthier to burn in your home.

The basil scented candle is one if my favorites. It is a nice, clean smell that makes me think of sunny days and comfort. I love it!

I also love how readily available this, and all other Mrs. Meyer's products are at my local Target store.
Michela C.
I love Mrs. Meyers products. The candles smell just like the scent once burned and last for a pretty long time. My favorite scent is Lemon Verbeena. They are a little pricier than other products but I think it's worth the cost. I will definitely buy again.
Sita P.
Moreno Valley , CA
Such a nice fresh smelling candles. I hate those chemical filled candle smells they are terrible. This one smells super nice and the scent isn't crazy strong. Just right. So important for us to keep chemicals out of our house as much as possible
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN
This candle doesn't smell as amazing as the soaps and cleaners of this scent do but it still smells great. It's very effective to eliminate odors and very affordable. I'd recommend this to anyone that loves the Basil scent by the company
Jane C.
Schenectady, NY
This is an amazing candle. First of all, it is so cute, but second it does not seem like one you could purchase at a grocery store. It smells and looks like a high quality candle. Definitely worth the price. One of my favorites.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Looooove this brand. Love the simple and clean ingredients, and the smells. It's a little expensive and hard to find but worth it. The smell is great at first, wears off a little after a while... or I just get used to it.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I love the dish and hand soap of this scent so this was obviously a home run for me. This makes the house/room smell delightful. It is priced at a good price point and these burn for a long time. I definitely recommend.
Vanessa M.
Very clean and natural smelling candle. Doesn't smell too strong and is perfect to help clean or freshen the air. They are a little pricey being 10-12 dollars but for an all natural reliable product they are pretty nice.
Cynthia N.
Homestead , FL
The scent on this is divine. I love everything that was put into making this candle. It is so fresh and last up to 72 hours of burning. It's not expensive so definitely a good buy to recommend to my Influenster's
Olga K.
Love this product! One of the best products on the market! It is gentle yet effective! Nice packaging! And I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends! I would most definitely buy again!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!