Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
Such a refreshing change from the standard bake shop scents of most candles. It burnt very nicely and lasted longer than I had anticipated. he basil scent is not as strong as the lemon verbanna candles that I also have, which is fine for me. The basil is a lighter scent.
Kristin C.
Pittsburg, TX
Basil is my favorite scent of Mrs. Meyer's products. I love the candles because they are soy and do not burn black. The scent is pleasant and not over powering.
Saige C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Burned through this candle in about a week. Wish the wick was a little longer lasting and the smell was a little stronger but we all enjoyed it while it lasted!
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle smells fantastic..The throw of the basil is great I get more of citrus..Burns great..Love this product...
Cristal V.
Chatsworth, CA
Mr.Meyers scents are amamzinggggggg! I always get them at my local Target when they are on sale, and they leave any spot in your home smelling clean and sweet.
Katie R.
I love all the basil scented products from Mrs. Meyer's. This candle makes my entire kitchen and dining room smell amazing. It's very fresh and slightly sweet.
Jeanine G.
Loved the csndle. One of my favorites i always have them light up around my house. Its smells very good and mainly thats the only scent i get it is my favorite
Jamie B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
One of my favorite scents, it created a sweet warm aroma great all year round. The candles burn nice and clean and also last a while considering their size.
Jacquelyn R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Because who doesn't love the smell of Basil. The bonus, it's all natural and I don't have to worry about my family's health when burning Mrs. Meyers candles.
Cynthia L.
I have said it before and I'll say it again: This scent is magic and I am 1000% obsessed. Bathe me in it, wash my clothing in it, I want to always smell it.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!