Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittani O.
I REALLY love this candle. I really do. The packaging is beautiful & can be reused (win!), it has a beautiful scent, and it burns evenly which is honestly such a blessing- holla @ me candle lovers! But I feel like it's a little pricey for its size and the scent just isn't as strong or long lasting as I hoped it would be. I think if I placed a couple of them around the room it would probably give me the level of fragrance I'm looking for, but the price is really making me hesitate to buy more. Don't get me wrong, this brand is a top favorite of mine & this basil scent is my favorite out of all the scents that Mrs. Meyer's has to offer (it is just so refreshing and sweet smelling!!!), but I think they need to up their game on the candles or lower the price a little bit.
Nina C.
Obsessed with the fact that I can get my favorite scent cleaner in a soy candle!! It smells amazing and it’s a strong candle, burns long too. I also love the fact that with Mrs. Meyers products you can get so many different ones all in the same scent!!
jenn v.
Richmond
I’ll buy mrs Meyers anything. Whether it’s a candle or their dish soap. They make such unique scents and they always smell wonderful. I’m also impressed with the cleaning power of all of their products. I highly recommend the honeysuckle scent.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
This candle is my go to! I have this candle in our kitchen and bathroom and the smell it puts off is incredible. 2 candles burning in opposite ends of the house actually spread the aroma through the entire house and it is so refreshing!
Landon J.
Birmingham , AL
I love a fresh scented candle. This ms. Meyer’s ‘basil’ candle is perfect to keep in the kitchen or bathroom. The smell is great! Love the glass container as well. Would recommend to anyone who loves candles!
Jada C.
clover
I cannot say enough about this line of products this brand is wonderful the candles are amazing they smell great you would never think basil would be such a wonderful smell this is a must have for every home
Grace D.
Los Angeles, CA
I got these for a new apartment and it lasted for months. It a great scent and is really relaxing. And pretty reasonable cost at well. You could put them anywhere to freshen up a place or make it smell more like home
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I love the unique scent of the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil scented candle. I also LOVE that this product uses soy wax as it burns cleaner. We only use soy or vegetable wax candles in our house and because Mrs. Meyer's uses soy I know I can grab any scent I like. The basil scent doesn't smell exactly like the basil plant in my opinion, but it does smell fresh and natural. I love burning this candle in the spring and summer. The candle lasts a long time (great burn time) and the scent carries throughout your house without being overpowering or overwhelming.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
The candle is great but the scent is even better!!! This basil scent is so refreshingly clean & almost comforting. We usually have this same brand & scent hand soap & room spray, as well as the lavender cleaning spray. Love this brand!! I trust this brand, which is HUGE for me & my family. Highly recommend not necessarily this particular candle, but the whole product line from this brand. And no, I don't receive any of their products free or for a discount. I've just loved this brand for years!
Kaitlyn W.
I bought this candle because Mrs. Meyers Basil hand-soap is my absolute favorite smell (brings me back to my childhood). I immediately lit it when it arrived so that my whole home could smell like it, but I was disappointed. It smells great, but different when you light it.The candle itself when it is off smells exactly like it is supposed to, but when you light it, it fills the room with a different smell.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!