Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jamie N.
Long lasting, powerful scent. Not overwhelming at all, though. Love using this line of candles to bring a fresh burst of scent to my home. You can find a pretty good selection of scents at target!
Ale P.
These are by far one of my favorite candles to use. They smell amazing and are so much better for the environment since they're spy. They're pricier than most candles but they're worth it!
Cece H.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
This is one of those candles that I give as part of a housewarming gift for a new neighbor. It smells amazing and it's easily accessible so others can purchase once they're out. So good!
Yajaira F.
Los Angeles, CA
Meyers is one of my favorite brands for pretty much everything. I love the scents especially lavender and basil. These candles in particular are great they last and the smell it's great!
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love candles and although this is a bit overpriced love the unique scent of basil for a candle. I would recommend this as it is effective and will make people inquire.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Mrs. Meyer's has the most refreshing candles. My house is stocked with them, and i love them all. I highly recommend if you like fresh scents without being overpowered.
Iris M.
Got this as a gift and I've been using ever since and smells my place even when I blow it out it last a very long time it burns slow and it's very real and calming
This candle is incredible! The price is very low for the quality of the scent and burn time! It was well worth the investment and easy to replace when it burns through
Hailey P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
Such a refreshing change from the standard bake shop scents of most candles. It burnt very nicely and lasted longer than I had anticipated. he basil scent is not as strong as the lemon verbanna candles that I also have, which is fine for me. The basil is a lighter scent.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!