Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #28 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shipra M.
Soy candles and melts are mainly what I've used for years, but this was my first Meyer's Basil scented candle. This is a natural, pure basil scent, so it's rare to find one that I truly love. I trim the wick slightly before each use, but I trimmed it too short before lighting for the first time (rookie mistake). I was afraid it was going to tunnel but, to my happy surprise, after letting it burn for a while, it evened out perfectly and the scent fills the room!  I really like the jars, they look cute anywhere in the house and can be re-used. I bought two candles and they're lasting a long time for me. They burn evenly and slowly, very clean with absolutely no soot. There is no sparking when lit, so the wicks are as high quality as the candles. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Candle
Brittani O.
I REALLY love this candle. I really do. The packaging is beautiful & can be reused (win!), it has a beautiful scent, and it burns evenly which is honestly such a blessing- holla @ me candle lovers! But I feel like it's a little pricey for its size and the scent just isn't as strong or long lasting as I hoped it would be. I think if I placed a couple of them around the room it would probably give me the level of fragrance I'm looking for, but the price is really making me hesitate to buy more. Don't get me wrong, this brand is a top favorite of mine & this basil scent is my favorite out of all the scents that Mrs. Meyer's has to offer (it is just so refreshing and sweet smelling!!!), but I think they need to up their game on the candles or lower the price a little bit.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love all the Mrs. Meyers products and this is no exception. I love that it is made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. I have tried to cut down on chemicals. This leaves the whole room
smelling great. Would recommend!
Nina C.
Obsessed with the fact that I can get my favorite scent cleaner in a soy candle!! It smells amazing and it’s a strong candle, burns long too. I also love the fact that with Mrs. Meyers products you can get so many different ones all in the same scent!!
jenn v.
Richmond
I’ll buy mrs Meyers anything. Whether it’s a candle or their dish soap. They make such unique scents and they always smell wonderful. I’m also impressed with the cleaning power of all of their products. I highly recommend the honeysuckle scent.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
This candle is my go to! I have this candle in our kitchen and bathroom and the smell it puts off is incredible. 2 candles burning in opposite ends of the house actually spread the aroma through the entire house and it is so refreshing!
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert
i absolutely love this!!! it is very good and i would definitely get this again. it is very reasonably priced and it is very good quality. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends and family. 10 out of 10!
Landon J.
Birmingham , AL
I love a fresh scented candle. This ms. Meyer’s ‘basil’ candle is perfect to keep in the kitchen or bathroom. The smell is great! Love the glass container as well. Would recommend to anyone who loves candles!
Jada C.
clover
I cannot say enough about this line of products this brand is wonderful the candles are amazing they smell great you would never think basil would be such a wonderful smell this is a must have for every home
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!