Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Candles

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shipra M.
Soy candles and melts are mainly what I've used for years, but this was my first Meyer's Basil scented candle. This is a natural, pure basil scent, so it's rare to find one that I truly love. I trim the wick slightly before each use, but I trimmed it too short before lighting for the first time (rookie mistake). I was afraid it was going to tunnel but, to my happy surprise, after letting it burn for a while, it evened out perfectly and the scent fills the room!  I really like the jars, they look cute anywhere in the house and can be re-used. I bought two candles and they're lasting a long time for me. They burn evenly and slowly, very clean with absolutely no soot. There is no sparking when lit, so the wicks are as high quality as the candles. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Candle
Brittani O.
I REALLY love this candle. I really do. The packaging is beautiful & can be reused (win!), it has a beautiful scent, and it burns evenly which is honestly such a blessing- holla @ me candle lovers! But I feel like it's a little pricey for its size and the scent just isn't as strong or long lasting as I hoped it would be. I think if I placed a couple of them around the room it would probably give me the level of fragrance I'm looking for, but the price is really making me hesitate to buy more. Don't get me wrong, this brand is a top favorite of mine & this basil scent is my favorite out of all the scents that Mrs. Meyer's has to offer (it is just so refreshing and sweet smelling!!!), but I think they need to up their game on the candles or lower the price a little bit.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down, the greatest candle I’ve ever used. I buy them regularly and constantly am getting compliments on how good my house smells. I bring them when I travel to make the hotel room smell warm as well. The scent when lit takes over the whole room without being overpowering. You can catch hints of it here and there but are not tasting the smell as you breathe like other candles.

Bonus: when the candle is done take out the excess wax and toss it in a wax burner!
Another bonus: use the jars for small item storage!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
I love Meyer’s brand because everything is organic so you know for a fact it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals! Soy candles also last a bit longer than regular ones. Only downside is the cost.
Samantha R.
I really thought I would love this candle because I've never met a candle I didn't like. Well, I didn't like this one! It stinks and burned so unevenly. It was a real letdown.
Nina C.
Obsessed with the fact that I can get my favorite scent cleaner in a soy candle!! It smells amazing and it’s a strong candle, burns long too. I also love the fact that with Mrs. Meyers products you can get so many different ones all in the same scent!!
breeyen s.
Rockledge , FL
This candle burns so pure! Everyone always asks what I’m burning. I love how fresh the basil smell is. And I’m always happy to buy a product I can just pick up at target or buy on amazon. It’s also soy, and doesn’t bother my allergies ( I’m allergic to strong scents and perfumes) because it’s so light and refreshing.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Love all the Mrs. Meyers products and this is no exception. I love that it is made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. I have tried to cut down on chemicals. This leaves the whole room
smelling great. Would recommend!
Hannah M.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my go to candles for the spring/summer. The only downside to this candle is the price of it. It is a small candle and doesn’t last super long. But the smell is worth the price to me and I use all varieties!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!