Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle 7.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittani O.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #39 in Air Fresheners

Q. Do your wicks contain any metal? A. No. Our wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. see more...

• How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candl...2 Answers
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I was unexpectedly disappointed in this brand of soy candles. Usually soy candles are much more potent in scent than normal wax candles, and considering the price is basically twice as much for all Mrs. Meyer's products I always hope I'll come across a new scent (clean laundry, fresh cotton, i.e.) but they seem to always have the same four at stores near me. For the price; I probably won't be purchasing this brand in the near future due to the fact their scents are limited, the size is very small, and the size is much smaller, and burn faster. Which is the opposite of the purpose of a soy* wax candle. I really wanted to love this brand! But just couldn't 😕
Abby L.
I give this candle four stars because it burns SO evenly which I love, and seems to last a decent amount of time compared to other candles. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I think this scent in particular could be stronger. Otherwise the quality and cost is really comparable. Love that I don't waste half a candle that simply won't melt on the sides.
Anna P.
North Brunswick, NJ
Really enjoy this candle - smells clean and fresh and the candle burns cleanly. I also like that it comes with a lid which you can keep on the candle when not in use to help preserve some of the scent! I would definitely buy again, and am planning on cleaning out the container when my current one is finished, so I can repurpose the jar!
Bronna G.
I am obsessed with Mrs. Meyer's brand overall. Whether I use the products for cleaning or for pleasure, like I enjoy this candle, you can't go wrong. I have had this candle for over a year-- I keep it on for a short period of time, as the scent can get a bit overwhelming, but it clears out the smells and calms me instantly!
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
I bought this at Target because I wanted to try a new candle in our home and I fell in love with this! What is different about this compared to other candles we have is that it actually smells like you've been cleaning all day, without having a fruity or overpowering scent to it, and this candle has lasted us a long time!
Kiersten A.
Love these soy candles! The smell isn't as strong as yankee candles or other name brand candles. As a soy candle it does burn cleanly and you don't have that awful burning smell in the house. I would totally recommend Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Scented Large Soy Candle to friends and family members.
Jennifer H.
One of the best candles out there! The basil scent is so refreshing after burning so many sweet and spicy candles that I commonly buy. The price is fair for the quality, and I would recommend to anyone looking to try something outside of the commonly bought Bath & Body Works candles.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
This scent is great for people who get headaches from scents very easily. It is very fresh smelling but isn't too perfumery or laundry detergent-y (I hope that makes sense). It lasts a long time. I give it 4 stars because I don't like the scent enough to repurchase but it was nice.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
There is nothing better than soy candles. Except Meyers soy candles. I especially like this product because it isn't super floral or piney or sweet like most other candles. It has a subtle but lingering smell that stays in a room nicely not like you bombarded a cloud of fragrance.
Tiffany F.
I absolutely love these Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Large soy candles. I have tried the basil scent before but I also love the lemon verbena. The scents are delightful and not to mention these candles are affordable for the quality that you are paying for. I would totally recommend it!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How long does this candle last? I know it's not the biggest candle in the world, but I love this scent and want to buy some!