BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #5 in Diffusers

Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. Basil has a cool, crisp scent that revives the senses and clears the head. All that and a sparkling clean house!

Anya O.
I love this brand! First the smell is really amazing especially the one with basil. Second it does do the job, cleans everything nice and crispy. Hard on grease too!
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I once went to a restaurant and fell in love with their basil scented mrs meyers hand wash !! I would recommend mrs meyers just for the scent . It is out of this world . A little expensive but worth the money . I ordered all of them and usually i get disappointed but this was a pleasant surprise ! I am in love !!
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
This scent of Mrs. Meyers is absolutely my favorite. It's fresh and bright... doesn't smell perfumy, and works great in filling up my home with a nice non-overpowering scent that lasts for a decently long time.
Chris B.
This is the best smelling product!  I love the fresh basil me smell especially in my kitchen.  I also like that it is all natural.  It did not disappoint.  It can be a little pricey, but for special occasions it is worth it. I recommend it highly to anyone!
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
I keep this basil scent in my kitchen and I love the smell so much it reminds me of a spa day so fresh and clean! Mrs.meyers products are so amazing I recommend them all!
Holly R.
This is an AWESOME candle around the Holidays when you're sick of everything smelling of pine and cinnamon. Plus the jar is Adorable and useful after it's empty to hold random stuff. I love mine for craft supplies. It's a good size too. I burned mine in a few weeks. It last just long enough for me, after Jan 1st I get rid of all my Holiday stuff and put it away.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
Love this candles. Actually, I love all of their candles. They have a strong smell that quickly fills the room. And the best part, I don't need to go all the way to the mall and spend a ton of money, I can get it at the grocery store.
Hattie C.
YUM YUM YUM. I love this smell!! Everybody needs this homey diffuser scent. Smells clean and fresh and puts a little "pep in your step" all day long.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
LOVE Mrs. Meyers soo much! All the products I have are really effective in removing dirt and grease, plus leave a delightful smell!
Chloe L.
Warrensburg, MO
How does this smell? I know some of the candles I use lose their scent after 30 minutes :/