BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Air Freshener contains natural essential oils and fragrance to quickly freshen any room with garden-fresh Basil scent. Comes in a non-aerosol air freshener bottle. Such a treat! Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil
Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil
Sodium Citrate

Usage:

Spritz in any room for instant freshening. Avoid spraying directly on finished wood surfaces.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Room Freshener
  • "Makes my house smell so nice and natural, plus the scent lingers for days. " in 1 review
  • "They smell great and they are organic." in 1 review
Samanta Q.
Parker , AZ
Mrs. Meyers never lets me down, I love Basil and this spray makes my room and whole house smell beautiful. It puts me in a good mood as soon as it gets sprayed, I highly recommend this brand. I was very skeptical on trying it to just fall in love with all of their products.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
I love anything Mrs. Meyers and the basil scent is my absolute favorite. It smells so fresh and clean and not artificial like most scented products. I have everything in this line and love it!
Janice N.
Canyon Lake, CA
LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ LOVE!!!! I love this air freshener! I also use the cleaner and dryer sheets. I love the clean fresh scent! It smells amazing and lasts for a long time! I highly recommend this amazing product!
Kevan D.
Germantown
I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Mrs. Meyers clean day. From the packaging, the scent to the ability of how it cleans this stuff never lets me down. My only wish is that it was easier to find scents in stores near me. Often it’s very limited.
Claudia H.
Keller
I love this product! Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning supplies are my absolute favorite, it makes my house smell amazing and is super effective. It’s also very affordable and is why I recommend the products. I will definitely repurchase over and over again!
Ginny L.
Palm Bay
Excellent natural product and basil has a nice aroma to it especially in the kitchen. I save mo eh also because I buy the concentrated bottle and pour it in another bottle to use the right amount.
alexa l.
I like this product because are so good and i remember that are very different smells and colors and are so happy smell this
When you smell this beatiful product are you fell so happy because this smells is nature
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I find these to be affordable and long lasting. They are often on sale and have coupons at various stores. The smells are always nice and last long. It doesn’t upset my allergies and doesn’t irritate my skin like some do.
Jessica B.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Mrs Meyers Basil scent is beyond extraordinary. The products are amazing on their own, as their mostly natural but clean efficiently. However, the basil scent makes them all the more fabulous. It smells heavenly!
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Can't go wrong with fresh basil smell throughout your house. I do prefer their lavender smell a little better though. Really effective and high quality product.