BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #93 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

Kristen M.
If I could give this more stars, I absolutely would! I made the switch to using safer cleaning brands such as Mrs. Meyers because I have a child and two dogs that I don’t want to expose to harsh chemicals anymore and this cleaner helps this mom keep her house sparkling clean without the harsh ingredients! The price point for Mrs. Meyers is not expensive at all and I’m a cheapskate so that totally means something. I like the basil scent, I’m a big fan of basil but I don’t think it overwhelmingly smells like you cooked up a ton of basil - it just has a very refreshing, natural, herby scent to it that says “hey, you smell like a clean house without all the harsh things”!
C G.
I cannot day enough good things about these multi purpose cleaners. I love the packaging and how well the sprayer is constructed. It’s pretty heavy duty. The basil scent is my absolute favorite from Mrs. Meyer’s and it leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. Does a great job of cleaning up counter tops and much more.
Hannah U.
This is my favorite cleaning product ever! I love that it’s all natural, but still makes my house feel clean. The smell is AMAZING and I find myself spraying my countertops right before guests stop by to freshen up. I use this in all rooms of my house and never fear of my dog getting sick from harsh chemicals.
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
There is nothing worse than that just cleaned, chemical smell - with this stuff there's none of that and I actually enjoy the scent it leaves behind. I think I first tried this in the hand soap at a friends house and was a little skeptical because of the basil scent, but once I tried it I was blown away; it's not what you would expect. I love that I can use this in the kitchen, bathroom, on tables, fixtures, shelving, etc.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I always use this for cleaning. I love that is all natural and does the job. However, I feel like it is a little bit pricey. I usually buy it from bulk buying sites for more food deals. I highly recommend this product.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
The smell of the basil soap is soooo good!! It’s unique any other scent I have smelled and it’s my favorite! I like it so much I got a spray version to clean my countertops and make my home smell as good as my hands!
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
The basil scent is my favorite of the permanent line. It smells really nice. But the peony scent from the spiny collection is my absolute favorite. I hope they bring it back every year. It cleans well too.
Raven B.
Semmes, AL
I really like this scent. It has a clean, earthy smell to it. I use it on multiple surfaces & it always works well. I even use it on granite and it doesn’t streak much at all. I would buy this again.
Ashley P.
Denver, CO
Use this product on my kitchen counters everyday and it’s amazing! The smell is amazing. It’s fresh, sweet. I love that my kitchen doesn’t smell like chemicals when I clean it! I have repurchased 3 times. Great product
Maria M.
This multi surface in basil has a pleasant scent. Leaves the home smelling refreshed and clean. What I love about it is that is made of plant extracts, no harsh chemicals and still cleans very well. It definite must have