BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #90 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

Chelsea G.
Middletown
I cannot day enough good things about these multi purpose cleaners. I love the packaging and how well the sprayer is constructed. It’s pretty heavy duty. The basil scent is my absolute favorite from Mrs. Meyer’s and it leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. Does a great job of cleaning up counter tops and much more.
Hannah U.
This is my favorite cleaning product ever! I love that it’s all natural, but still makes my house feel clean. The smell is AMAZING and I find myself spraying my countertops right before guests stop by to freshen up. I use this in all rooms of my house and never fear of my dog getting sick from harsh chemicals.
Auna H.
I came across a deal if I bought this brand from GroveCollaborative.com. I am so thankful I did. Since then I have not used any other other cleaner, hand soap or dish soap. I absolutely love their entire line. They have seasonal scents. My favorite right now is Radish and Basil. Leaves your countertops clean and smelling fresh. I try to get everyone to buy this brand! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday CleanerMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Radish Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Anastasia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean day is my go-to homecare product line. It not only cleans effectively, but makes rooms and surfaces smell amazing. One you start using it, you really can’t switch to another other homecare brand, because it’s just not the same.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love this product for everyday cleaning. It’s great on most surfaces but leaves streaks on some. I will continue to purchase this product and recommended it to others. I even spritz it in the air and on the carpet for a fresh and clean scent.
Katelyn R.
Des Moines, IA
I love this spray. It cleans very well. It smells AMAZING! I didn't think I would like a mint scented cleaner, but I love this stuff! I would highly recommend this cleaner to anyone looking for a more chemical free cleaner.
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
There is nothing worse than that just cleaned, chemical smell - with this stuff there's none of that and I actually enjoy the scent it leaves behind. I think I first tried this in the hand soap at a friends house and was a little skeptical because of the basil scent, but once I tried it I was blown away; it's not what you would expect. I love that I can use this in the kitchen, bathroom, on tables, fixtures, shelving, etc.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I always use this for cleaning. I love that is all natural and does the job. However, I feel like it is a little bit pricey. I usually buy it from bulk buying sites for more food deals. I highly recommend this product.
Sara R.
Vinings
The smell of the basil soap is soooo good!! It’s unique any other scent I have smelled and it’s my favorite! I like it so much I got a spray version to clean my countertops and make my home smell as good as my hands!
Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
The basil scent is my favorite of the permanent line. It smells really nice. But the peony scent from the spiny collection is my absolute favorite. I hope they bring it back every year. It cleans well too.