BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #91 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

Hannah U.
This is my favorite cleaning product ever! I love that it’s all natural, but still makes my house feel clean. The smell is AMAZING and I find myself spraying my countertops right before guests stop by to freshen up. I use this in all rooms of my house and never fear of my dog getting sick from harsh chemicals.
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
I have bought this serval times and let me just tell you... the smell of this spray is to die for! It not only cleans almost everything in your house, but it also smells amazing! I'll be buying this product until the day I die! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Bathroom Cleaner
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
I stumbled across this product from a YouTuber. I've always seen it at Target but never thought to buy it. It has a great smell and I really love the way it cleans my countertops and tables. I've also used it on my microsuede dining room chairs to clean stains with a brush.
Joline R.
South Weymouth
As someone who is very concerned about the environment and my impact on it I tend to use products that are “green” and “all natural”. I discovered meyer’s a few years ago and I am a die hard fan. I love their range of smells and the seasonal smells as well, my favorite being orange and cloves. I like the way that this all purpose cleaner cleans my house; from countertops, to cleaning the surface of the oven, fridge etc and I never have to worry about the products being unsafe for me, my family or pets.
Auna H.
I came across a deal if I bought this brand from GroveCollaborative.com. I am so thankful I did. Since then I have not used any other other cleaner, hand soap or dish soap. I absolutely love their entire line. They have seasonal scents. My favorite right now is Radish and Basil. Leaves your countertops clean and smelling fresh. I try to get everyone to buy this brand! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday CleanerMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Radish Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Anastasia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean day is my go-to homecare product line. It not only cleans effectively, but makes rooms and surfaces smell amazing. One you start using it, you really can’t switch to another other homecare brand, because it’s just not the same.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love this product for everyday cleaning. It’s great on most surfaces but leaves streaks on some. I will continue to purchase this product and recommended it to others. I even spritz it in the air and on the carpet for a fresh and clean scent.
Hannah S.
Hewitt, TX
I absolutely love this product! My house smells amazing after using and and doesn’t have the gross chemical smell that most cleaners do. Love that it is a great cleaning product as well, I don’t have to scrub extra hard to get the grim off.
Katelyn R.
Des Moines, IA
I love this spray. It cleans very well. It smells AMAZING! I didn't think I would like a mint scented cleaner, but I love this stuff! I would highly recommend this cleaner to anyone looking for a more chemical free cleaner.
Mollie A.
pelham
My Favorite because this BASIL smell is AWESOME! I would clean more often if I always had this stuff! I first fell in love with this soap and then tried the same scent in other products and they are great if not better!