BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?8 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I rea...8 Answers
  • Does this smell nice?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krista S.
I absolutely love all Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps! Not only do they work incredibly, but they also get your hands clean, not dried out, they smell amazing, and are extremely affordable! Not only do I a busy mom of 3 rely on and trust this brand, but my husband and 3 children use and absolutely love Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps! These products are great quality products and are very affordable!
Brooke W.
Grand Rapids , MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells phenomenal I love it so much and leaves skin soft feeling! Omggggggggggggggggggg
Diana H.
St. Louis
I love this soap out of all ones I have tried. It has an amazing smell and doesn’t leave my hands feeling like there’s soap residue left. Decently priced for product not you $1 soap but worth it.
Mia C.
Moon Township, PA
I’m addicted to this hand soap. Not only is it a good clean, healthier product, but it smells amazing. It smells like Christmas every time I use it and will most likely use this scent through the new year. Definitely recommend.
Esmeralda R.
Fallbrook
This stuff smells incredible and leaves your hands lightly scented as well. I get compliments on it all the time. Compliments.....on bathroom hand soap. It smells that good. I will say though that I have a couple friends that don't like the smell at all. I think it's a love it or leave it scent, but try it out and if you love it, this refill is a great price.

Here's a great tip I found online that I have been using:
Hang onto one of those foaming hand soap dispensers after it's run out and you can put a heaping tablespoon of Mrs. Meyers handsoap in the dispenser, slowly fill the rest up with warm water. Shake it up and now you have awesome smelling foaming hand soap and the 33oz package will last you ages!!
Jessica R.
Round Rock
Purchased at: Target
I am completely obsessed with Mrs. Meyers products and the basil scent doesn’t disappoint. It will get rid of the worst smells on your hands. It’s all natural and part of the B Corp business branding. Love everything about this scent and this company.
Michaela P.
Yucaipa, CA
Love the scent. Love that they don’t put chemicals in their products. It’s not expensive at all.
Whitny A.
fort worth
This stuff smells amazing! I love that it’s gentle and also very effective. I have this in all my bathrooms and at the kitchen sink. The smell is just so aromatic and light. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica V.
Purchased at: Target
This is my most favorite soap in my home! I keep going to buy more. It smells so good and doesn’t leave my hands feeling dry. I find it to be a great size and value for the price. I would highly recommend this or any other Mrs Meyers products!
Buyiswa B.
430 north genesee street fl2 waukegan
Lord the smell and cleans hands is everything through out the day6 this product is very affordable and affective
Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?