Holly R.

Has anyone liked this scent?

Kendra R.
Kendra R.
2 years, 2 months ago
LOVE this scent. It is suttle & amazing. Makes me think of our Missouri summer evening
Claire C.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Birmingham, AL
3 years, 3 months ago
I love this scent but I just got the lavender and it is AMAZING! It's a limited edition scent so grab it when you find it.
Erin F.
Erin F.
3 years, 5 months ago
I like the lemon verbena but it was a little too load to keep using in our home but now I'm trying honeysuckle and it's proving to be a bit more mellow.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Yes I have a bottle of the Radsih scent at every sink in my home. This is by far my favorite soap and the scent is subtle and does not linger long on your hands or have a nauseating scent like many other soaps.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes. It actually smells like real honeysuckle, not fake chemicals. It's worth spending a little extra for the excellent quality.
Candi L.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
3 years, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the scent! Its soft and enjoyable.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
3 years, 6 months ago
I love this scent. It has a clean almost tea-like smell. Company always comments on the smell and I've found it slowly popping up in my friends homes.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Georgetown, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! My roommate last semester had this and it was lovely. The scent is light, and has a sort of clean/sweet smell. I loved this stuff, honestly.