BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?7 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I rea...8 Answers
  • Does this smell nice?3 Answers
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Definitely my ride or die soap. The scent is incredible and it actually makes your hands feel dry and moisturized. My boyfriend specifically asks for this soap and scent, always. He says it matches our "vibe" and "style". Whatever that means, I love this soap and have repurchased it many times, even during B&BW sales I stay away from the soaps because they don't compare to Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Hand Soap in Basil scent!
Katie P.
Lebanon
I am OBSESSED with this. I love all of Mrs Meyers products that I've tried and every scent is good, but this one is literally the best scent ever. It's so clean and the scent lingers for a long time after washing your hands. We've had a couple guests over who had never heard of the Mrs Meyers line, and when they washed their hands they loved the smell too and wanted to know where we got it! This has quickly replaced the Bath & Body Works soaps I had at all of my sinks.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mrs. Meyer's Basil anything is the freshest, cleanest, most crisp and refreshing scent that is not floral that I have ever smelled. I'm big in scents, and this is easily a favorite. I also trust my son to use it, who has extremely sensitive skin. It's gentle enough for him to use, but scented enough to make cutting raw onions dissappear from my hands. I buy the large size so I can continuously refill my pumps throughout my home.
Cristie F.
I'm a religious handwasher and I have very strong feelings about hand soap. I love Mrs. Meyer's products period and recommend them to anyone. Their scents never smell like how you'd think they would (i.e. their geranium scent smells like roses, lavender smells like spiced apple, etc) and the basil scent definitely doesn't smell like a basil leaf. It has a soothing, slightly herbal scent that smells clean without reminding me of laundry detergent. In fact, if they made a Basil laundry detergent, I would definitely buy it.

It doesn't strip my hand of moisturize and the scent lasts soooo long. I love it.
Stephanie B.
Richmond Hill
I love ALL of Mrs.Meyer’s products!! The soap is my favorite though! Basil is my absolute favorite scent!!! I don’t think it necessarily smells like Basil though but I’m ok with that! It has a nice fresh slightly manly smell. Soooo good!! I always have to smell my hands after I wash them! Highly recommend!
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can occasionally find this product pretty cheap on amazon. Com it cleans hands well it does the job however basil scented hand soap is a little off-putting. After you've used it it smells like you've been cooking. I personally prefer a fresher set that doesn't remind me so much of Italian food.
Cady S.
Cortland, NY
Love this brand so so so much! I’ve heard about it in the past but I’ve seen it blow up on social media. It smells SO GOOD and works great! I highly recommend! I love that it is more natural and I know what’s in my products.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a good product.
I trust this brand.
They have great quality products that are good for you and the environment.
They are also affordable.
I recommend them.
It is worth trying at least once.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My only complaint with this is that if you accidentally use too much it can leave your hands feeling stripped. The bottle lasts literally forever due to this. I will continue to keep making purchases from this brand as they truly make some amazing products with great ingredients
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand soap smells so incredible! I love this brand. This makes my hands feel so clean and keeps them soft and doesn’t dry them out. It’s a little pricey but I always buy it if I see it on sale because it’s my fave. I definitely recommend this for the scent alone!
Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?