BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?5 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that i...8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new hand soap just pretty sure I have fou...3 Answers
Cristie F.
I'm a religious handwasher and I have very strong feelings about hand soap. I love Mrs. Meyer's products period and recommend them to anyone. Their scents never smell like how you'd think they would (i.e. their geranium scent smells like roses, lavender smells like spiced apple, etc) and the basil scent definitely doesn't smell like a basil leaf. It has a soothing, slightly herbal scent that smells clean without reminding me of laundry detergent. In fact, if they made a Basil laundry detergent, I would definitely buy it.

It doesn't strip my hand of moisturize and the scent lasts soooo long. I love it.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never would've thought to buy Basil hand soap, but after finding this at our local Fresh Thyme and giving it a try, I'm hooked. I've always loved Mrs. Meyer's but can sometimes have trouble finding just the right scent. This one turned out to be really great. I definitely recommend opening the bottle and giving it a smell before buying. The Mrs. Meyer's scents are all really unique and you may dislike some and love others.
Jillian M.
I don’t know on what planet they think this smells like basil. It doesn’t smell like basil at all, but it smells damn good. Mrs Meyers is my favorite hand soap out there. It isn’t too drying, I like the lather and I love the ingredients.
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
Myers is a great natural product line. You can get it at target. I got it just because I wanted to try it out and fell in love with it. It’s not the best smell like bath & body works however it is very cleaning and not harsh on your skin.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was way more in to the scent than I thought I was going to be. I’m not typically a basil person but this was very appealing to my nose. I like more of a moisturizing hand soap but this was great and the guests loved it.
Nancy M.
Miami
Love this organic handwash.  All of their products are environmentally friendly and it works!   Hands feel clean but not dry, and the smell is lovely.  Love all Mrs. Meyers products.  Buy it virtually anywhere but you really have to search for it in bottoms of the shelves.
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not a huge fan of these! Maybe because of the kind but I hate the smells. They are easy to use and I purchase mine at target. Effective yes but again I hate the smell and the price is decent. Would not recommend
Brittani O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom and bf consider me to be a hand soap snob.... yeah I may be a little particular about my brands & scents, but this hand soap is seriously my all-time favorite!! The basil scent is so relaxing and fresh smelling. I bought a bottle after using it for the first time at my friend's house (he swears by the brand) & now I'm hooked! I keep the refill jug for this scent under my sink at all times 🌿
Chelsea C.
Nashville, TN
-ALL of the Meyer's products are fabulous! This one included! I bought the BASIL Liquid Hand soap in the teal bottle. I LOVE how it's scented: it's calming and pleasant - like a light & airy herb-like fragrance. And I LOVE the packaging. The texture lightweight and doesn't have that dish washing-liquid odor that a lot of kitchen soaps have. EASILY rinses off; doesn't leave any type of film or reside. My hands feel sparking clean! Non-drying and lightly moisturizes my hands after use!

-Ingredients are all natural & recognizable. The product seems to last FOREVER. I've had the same bottle for quite a while now and haven't need to replace it too often.

-This is one of the ONLY products I purchase repeatedly! I usually get bored with the same products and like to mix it up after I go through a bottle, but I love this so much, I keep re-buying it.

-The bottle colors are great too, for matching them to your kitchen colors, which is what I did. I believe there are matching dish soap and counter top sprays too that come in this line. Highly recommended! Would be great to try if you have sensitivities/allergies!
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap smells incredible!! I have it in my bathroom and my kitchen, that's how much I love it! I receive complements on it all the time as well. Its not harsh so its perfect for sensitive skin and it leaves a faint scent on your hands after washing. I usually buy it online through boxed but I've also seen it at Rite Aid and Target. Highly recommend.
Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?