BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?8 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I rea...8 Answers
  • How often do you use this? It’s hard to choose my scent1 Answers
Brandi J.
Los Angeles
We love Mrs Myers. I love that the products are not full of toxins and artificial ingredients. The family can agree on and loves the clean scents, including basil, one of our favorites. This soap leaves hands feeling clean without drying them out our being overly ‘smelly’.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Definitely my ride or die soap. The scent is incredible and it actually makes your hands feel dry and moisturized. My boyfriend specifically asks for this soap and scent, always. He says it matches our "vibe" and "style". Whatever that means, I love this soap and have repurchased it many times, even during B&BW sales I stay away from the soaps because they don't compare to Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Hand Soap in Basil scent!
Katie P.
Springfield, MO
I am OBSESSED with this. I love all of Mrs Meyers products that I've tried and every scent is good, but this one is literally the best scent ever. It's so clean and the scent lingers for a long time after washing your hands. We've had a couple guests over who had never heard of the Mrs Meyers line, and when they washed their hands they loved the smell too and wanted to know where we got it! This has quickly replaced the Bath & Body Works soaps I had at all of my sinks.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mrs. Meyer's Basil anything is the freshest, cleanest, most crisp and refreshing scent that is not floral that I have ever smelled. I'm big in scents, and this is easily a favorite. I also trust my son to use it, who has extremely sensitive skin. It's gentle enough for him to use, but scented enough to make cutting raw onions dissappear from my hands. I buy the large size so I can continuously refill my pumps throughout my home.
Cathy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Best hand soap!! I love the smell and how soft it makes my hands feel. I wash my hands very often and some hand soaps dry out my hand, but this one doesn’t. The only con is I can’t see the amount of product left in the bottle because of the label. But other than that, I just love it and will continue to purchase it!
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
I love this hand soap. It smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I like that my hands feel clean afterward. There is nothing particularly harsh in the product to cause any irritation. The entire Mrs. Meyer's line is great, affordable, and easy to find in store.
Genevieve M.
Denver, CO
The hand soap doesn't leave my hands dry, or rough but they still feel clean after using it. I really do think the price is reasonable and the product is effective. They also offer refills so you don't have to keep on buying the plastic bottle so less waste!
Marianne Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go-to is the lavender one but I could not find a refill anywhere! So I picked this up on a whim and have really been loving the subtle scent! In terms of formula, I love this brand because it doesn’t make me feel like my skin has been stripped of all moisture!
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite hand soap of all time! It lasts a long time because you don’t need a generous amount to clean it, and the scent is out of this world. You would think a basil sent would be herbal more than anything but this is so sweet and refreshing that it makes you want to wash your hands just for fun.

The best part of this product is that it is all natural. Since there are no alcohols in your hands don’t feel dried out after using it.
Janie C.
CHANNELVIEW, TX
Best of  highly recommend it.  I am allergies and the kids do to. It's cheap for being chemical free ect and a big bottle for the price and the products are  concentrate made to little bit gies a  long was. I didn't like the  basil flavor. I  recommend honeysuckle flavor and geranium

Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?

Target