BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #3 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?8 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I rea...8 Answers
  • Does this smell nice?4 Answers
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Definitely my ride or die soap. The scent is incredible and it actually makes your hands feel dry and moisturized. My boyfriend specifically asks for this soap and scent, always. He says it matches our "vibe" and "style". Whatever that means, I love this soap and have repurchased it many times, even during B&BW sales I stay away from the soaps because they don't compare to Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Hand Soap in Basil scent!
Katie P.
Lebanon
I am OBSESSED with this. I love all of Mrs Meyers products that I've tried and every scent is good, but this one is literally the best scent ever. It's so clean and the scent lingers for a long time after washing your hands. We've had a couple guests over who had never heard of the Mrs Meyers line, and when they washed their hands they loved the smell too and wanted to know where we got it! This has quickly replaced the Bath & Body Works soaps I had at all of my sinks.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mrs. Meyer's Basil anything is the freshest, cleanest, most crisp and refreshing scent that is not floral that I have ever smelled. I'm big in scents, and this is easily a favorite. I also trust my son to use it, who has extremely sensitive skin. It's gentle enough for him to use, but scented enough to make cutting raw onions dissappear from my hands. I buy the large size so I can continuously refill my pumps throughout my home.
Cristie F.
I'm a religious handwasher and I have very strong feelings about hand soap. I love Mrs. Meyer's products period and recommend them to anyone. Their scents never smell like how you'd think they would (i.e. their geranium scent smells like roses, lavender smells like spiced apple, etc) and the basil scent definitely doesn't smell like a basil leaf. It has a soothing, slightly herbal scent that smells clean without reminding me of laundry detergent. In fact, if they made a Basil laundry detergent, I would definitely buy it.

It doesn't strip my hand of moisturize and the scent lasts soooo long. I love it.
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
I love this hand soap. It smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I like that my hands feel clean afterward. There is nothing particularly harsh in the product to cause any irritation. The entire Mrs. Meyer's line is great, affordable, and easy to find in store.
Marianne Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go-to is the lavender one but I could not find a refill anywhere! So I picked this up on a whim and have really been loving the subtle scent! In terms of formula, I love this brand because it doesn’t make me feel like my skin has been stripped of all moisture!
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite hand soap of all time! It lasts a long time because you don’t need a generous amount to clean it, and the scent is out of this world. You would think a basil sent would be herbal more than anything but this is so sweet and refreshing that it makes you want to wash your hands just for fun.

The best part of this product is that it is all natural. Since there are no alcohols in your hands don’t feel dried out after using it.
Jillian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know on what planet they think this smells like basil. It doesn’t smell like basil at all, but it smells damn good. Mrs Meyers is my favorite hand soap out there. It isn’t too drying, I like the lather and I love the ingredients.
Janie C.
CHANNELVIEW, TX
Best of  highly recommend it.  I am allergies and the kids do to. It's cheap for being chemical free ect and a big bottle for the price and the products are  concentrate made to little bit gies a  long was. I didn't like the  basil flavor. I  recommend honeysuckle flavor and geranium

Nancy M.
Miami
Love this organic handwash.  All of their products are environmentally friendly and it works!   Hands feel clean but not dry, and the smell is lovely.  Love all Mrs. Meyers products.  Buy it virtually anywhere but you really have to search for it in bottoms of the shelves.
Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?

Amazon