BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?5 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that i...8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new hand soap just pretty sure I have fou...3 Answers
Cristie F.
I'm a religious handwasher and I have very strong feelings about hand soap. I love Mrs. Meyer's products period and recommend them to anyone. Their scents never smell like how you'd think they would (i.e. their geranium scent smells like roses, lavender smells like spiced apple, etc) and the basil scent definitely doesn't smell like a basil leaf. It has a soothing, slightly herbal scent that smells clean without reminding me of laundry detergent. In fact, if they made a Basil laundry detergent, I would definitely buy it.

It doesn't strip my hand of moisturize and the scent lasts soooo long. I love it.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite hand soap of all time! It lasts a long time because you don’t need a generous amount to clean it, and the scent is out of this world. You would think a basil sent would be herbal more than anything but this is so sweet and refreshing that it makes you want to wash your hands just for fun.

The best part of this product is that it is all natural. Since there are no alcohols in your hands don’t feel dried out after using it.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never would've thought to buy Basil hand soap, but after finding this at our local Fresh Thyme and giving it a try, I'm hooked. I've always loved Mrs. Meyer's but can sometimes have trouble finding just the right scent. This one turned out to be really great. I definitely recommend opening the bottle and giving it a smell before buying. The Mrs. Meyer's scents are all really unique and you may dislike some and love others.
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
If you have a baby, then you might be like me where you are always washing your hands. Mrs. Meyers has the best product line that I have ever used. Their hand soaps will always clean your hands and leave them feeling soft. Most of the other hand soaps I have used from other companies normally left my hands super dry. These do not! The scents are the die for!
Hannah V.
Fort Worth, TX
Love anything Mrs. Meyer’s. Addicted to all of their hand soaps, but have started using lots of the other products after using the hand soaps and loving them for years. This scent in particular is amazing. Even my boyfriend loves it and we get lots of compliments on it from our guests as well!
Jillian M.
I don’t know on what planet they think this smells like basil. It doesn’t smell like basil at all, but it smells damn good. Mrs Meyers is my favorite hand soap out there. It isn’t too drying, I like the lather and I love the ingredients.
•••Bailey W.
My favorite brand of soap! I also have many house cleaning products as well! The quality outweighs the cost! The smell is amazing and so fresh! This product goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Myers is a great natural product line. You can get it at target. I got it just because I wanted to try it out and fell in love with it. It’s not the best smell like bath & body works however it is very cleaning and not harsh on your skin.
Nancy M.
Love this organic handwash.  All of their products are environmentally friendly and it works!   Hands feel clean but not dry, and the smell is lovely.  Love all Mrs. Meyers products.  Buy it virtually anywhere but you really have to search for it in bottoms of the shelves.
Brittani O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom and bf consider me to be a hand soap snob.... yeah I may be a little particular about my brands & scents, but this hand soap is seriously my all-time favorite!! The basil scent is so relaxing and fresh smelling. I bought a bottle after using it for the first time at my friend's house (he swears by the brand) & now I'm hooked! I keep the refill jug for this scent under my sink at all times 🌿
Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?