BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?7 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I rea...8 Answers
  • Does this smell nice?3 Answers
Katie P.
Lebanon
I am OBSESSED with this. I love all of Mrs Meyers products that I've tried and every scent is good, but this one is literally the best scent ever. It's so clean and the scent lingers for a long time after washing your hands. We've had a couple guests over who had never heard of the Mrs Meyers line, and when they washed their hands they loved the smell too and wanted to know where we got it! This has quickly replaced the Bath & Body Works soaps I had at all of my sinks.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mrs. Meyer's Basil anything is the freshest, cleanest, most crisp and refreshing scent that is not floral that I have ever smelled. I'm big in scents, and this is easily a favorite. I also trust my son to use it, who has extremely sensitive skin. It's gentle enough for him to use, but scented enough to make cutting raw onions dissappear from my hands. I buy the large size so I can continuously refill my pumps throughout my home.
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
We leave hand soap in the guest bathroom when we are hosting. I love how pretty the label and logo is. I think it’s a very effective soap and afforable for what you are paying for. I would recommend this product to friends and family to use in their homes.
C G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer’s products are some of my absolute favorite products out there. The basil scent is so fresh and clean smelling. This hand soap does a great job of cleansing without drying and the scent lasts a long time. I keep this one in my kitchen ❤️
Cristie F.
I'm a religious handwasher and I have very strong feelings about hand soap. I love Mrs. Meyer's products period and recommend them to anyone. Their scents never smell like how you'd think they would (i.e. their geranium scent smells like roses, lavender smells like spiced apple, etc) and the basil scent definitely doesn't smell like a basil leaf. It has a soothing, slightly herbal scent that smells clean without reminding me of laundry detergent. In fact, if they made a Basil laundry detergent, I would definitely buy it.

It doesn't strip my hand of moisturize and the scent lasts soooo long. I love it.
Cady S.
Cortland, NY
Love this brand so so so much! I’ve heard about it in the past but I’ve seen it blow up on social media. It smells SO GOOD and works great! I highly recommend! I love that it is more natural and I know what’s in my products.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand soap smells so incredible! I love this brand. This makes my hands feel so clean and keeps them soft and doesn’t dry them out. It’s a little pricey but I always buy it if I see it on sale because it’s my fave. I definitely recommend this for the scent alone!
Marianne Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go-to is the lavender one but I could not find a refill anywhere! So I picked this up on a whim and have really been loving the subtle scent! In terms of formula, I love this brand because it doesn’t make me feel like my skin has been stripped of all moisture!
Elena P.
irvington
I love this gotdamn soap. Obviously it does the whole cleaning thing great like any other soap but it also just looks cool and feels good on my lil hands. I nuts so I wash my hands 16 times a day and my hands don’t look heckin dry so that great.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite hand soap of all time! It lasts a long time because you don’t need a generous amount to clean it, and the scent is out of this world. You would think a basil sent would be herbal more than anything but this is so sweet and refreshing that it makes you want to wash your hands just for fun.

The best part of this product is that it is all natural. Since there are no alcohols in your hands don’t feel dried out after using it.
Holly R.
Has anyone liked this scent?
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?
Ashley W.
Is target the only store that sells this product?