Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Normal, IL
This dish soap. It turns a chore into a joyful, therapeutic experience. I love how it fills my entire kitchen with the soft, soothing scent of basil...which is less “pasta sauce” and more sitting on a beautiful Tuscan patio surrounded by fresh herbs. It’s my favorite scent, perfect for each season.
Fort Riley , KS
Basil!!! 🌿 my current favorite scent! I just stocked up in the dish soap and the all purpose spray. I literally want to drink it, it smells soooo good. And it cleans amazingly! I use just a nickel sized dab on my sponge and I can get through a whole sink of dishes while it’s still totally saturated!
Olympia, WA
Purchased at: Target
I kid you not... this soap smells AMAZING! I have never smelt anything this good and the smell just lingers after you use it!! It sells for a great price and you will not be disappointed. I already ordered more!
Mrs. Meyers is the only brand of dish soap we use here. Basil is my favorite scent, but we use all of them. My roommate hates dishes, but because she loves the scent of Mrs. Meyers, it makes it less of a chore, and she doesn't mind doing them as much since we started using Mrs. Meyers exclusively.
This dish soap is awesome! I feel a lot healthier using it!  It is light, doesn't smell of artificial chemicals and gets the job done! I've been using a lot of natural dish soaps lately and I would say that this one gets the grime off the best.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day dish soap is my favorite! I recently began making an effort to use more natural products in the home. I find that the Mrs. Meyers dish soaps clean just as effectively as my old favorite blue Dawn. And the scents all smell so good and fresh. The basil scent is my favorite!
San Antonio , TX
I love all Mrs. Meyer’s products! They are beautifully packaged and just all around aesthetically pleasing. This looks cute left out on the counter and it smells amazing! I love that all products in the line come in the same scents. I enjoy keeping the same smell across all rooms of the house.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite soap for dishes! I love the smell of basil. It's a very clean and refreshing scent that reminds me of summer time in the garden. It doesn't dry out your hands and does a great job precleaning dishes prior to using my dishwasher. I usually buy in multiple packs on Amazon so that I never run out.
Springfield, MO
This dish soap is incredible. It cleans well, it smells great, and doesn't leave a filmy residue behind like some dish soaps. The scent is so good that it actually makes me enjoy washing dishes by hand😂 The scent lingers behind so much that it's hard to believe it's just a dish soap and not a candle!
I love this brand for soap, and the soap works well, but the scent isn't very good for doing dishes. I have found that it generally makes your dishes smell too much like the basil scent, and you can't really tell if your dishes are clean. I think the lemon or other scents are a better option.