Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Cranston
Mrs. Meyer’s is the only dish soap I use for two reasons: scent and longevity. This stuff lasts so much longer than any other dish soap I’ve used, which is just great. I would say this doesn’t smell anything at all like actual basil, and I do like the scent, but it’s also tied to a dark time in my life, so I avoid this one, which is sad. It is a lovely scent; my trauma is not the soap’s fault haha 😕
Basil is said to have antibacterial properties so I picked this one from the shelf just for that reason. I also enjoy the Mrs Meyers brand since it is much cleaner than most name brands. I have been using this product for over four months and it works great it also smells pretty good too my hands normally dry out with other dish soaps but this is one downer seem to have the same effect .
Want to have a spa experience the next time you wash dishes? Use Mrs Meyers basil dish soap and escape! Ok, maybe it’s not like the spa, but I roomies you will love the scent and bubbles. I love this chemical free product and cleaning power. Dishes rinse easily and come out sparkling clean! I little goes a long way too - if you must wash dishes at least make it enjoyable!
Las Vegas , NV
I bought this initially as a play on my last name, but I ended up loving the smell and the quality of this soap so much that this might be the only soap I purchase from here on out! I love the scent, and that a bit of product goes a long way. It cuts through grease and oil like none else and leaves a wonderful smell in the kitchen afterwards.
Kansas City
I only use this brand. It's gentle in your hands. Doesn't leave a strong scent on whatever your cleaning. Who wants to eat off something that smells florally? Or drink your coffee with mixed scents? I personally wash my nice mugs by hand. At least the basil scent leaves a minimal scent on items.
NYC
Best smelling dish soap I’ve used. It does a good job at cleaning dishes and getting grease out. I love that it’s mostly natural ingredients. I was able to purchase this in a trio set along with handsoap and cleaning spray which is super convenient. I would definitely purchase again and again.
This is my favorite dish soap. The scent is amazing and it truly cleans your dishes. I have also bought the hand soap for the kitchen. Sometimes with the prettier labels you don’t know that products will actually work. This does just as good as dawn and is pretty enough to keep on the counter.
Rogers, AR
I absolutely love this dish soap. The smell is great and it seems to be free of any harsh chemicals. It cuts through grease easily and always makes my dishes come out extremely clean. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cleaner alternative to traditional dish soap.
North port, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has such a lovely sent, it gets the job done, works great on everyday dishes! Only giving 4 stars due to the fact u have to use a lot per load, after a few dishes u need another pump, I stick to dawn simply because I use more of this product for less amount of dishes
Fort Myers, FL
Mrs Meyers has great smelling products, really just lovely. They don't smell perfumey just nice and fresh, so it makes the chore of dishwashing a little more pleasant. This one has a scent that's hard to describe but it's herbal and fresh. I don't quite get basil but it's nice.