Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Tallahassee, FL
I love this smell! It works really well when it comes to cleaning the dishes. I love this company and all of their products. I think they are much much better to use since they're earth friendly and plant based. It makes me feel better about using household cleaners.
The Colony, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I first purchased this from Target in a smaller size that was on the clearance rack and I love it. The smells is amazing and it doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps. It's best if you can catch them on sale or a deal. It can get quite expensive
Portsmouth, VA
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The basil scent is so clean and fresh. You can usually find for $4 and under at Target. I love the quality of all Mrs. Meyer's products.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite Mrs. Meyers scent. It is so subtle and refreshing. I love smelling it on my hands after I've done the dishes. The formula is effective and easy to use, and I can rest easy knowing it's good for the environment too.
La Puente , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When i feel like splurging a little more $$ on dish soap, I buy this one, the basil smell is just terrific and i like that the soap doesn't have any harsh chemicals.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love mrs. Meyers products, especially their dish soap. Works great on grease and is all natural. Can buy it at a specialty grocer, or the regular store and even target. Been buying it for years and will continue! This is my most favorite scent. I get the hand soap too!
Brainerd, MN
I said in another review of this I never thought basil would make a good scent and here I am continuously purchasing that scent. I love the scent, I love how clean it makes everything.
Vineyard , UT
This stuff smells incredible. I love it! It makes great bubbles and it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing dishes. I would recommend this to everyone! It seriously smells so good! Run, don't walk, to Target and pick some up.
Newport, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand dish soap that I use . It cleans so well. It never leaves any residue behind and cuts right through grease. Mrs Meyers products are my favorite and I don’t know if I could ever go to any other brand again.
Valley Center , KS
I just bought this for the first time last week. It works much better than I expected! It got rid of smells my old Arm & Hammer detergent didn't take care of. I love the scent so I wish it stayed on the clothes after washing.