Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Littleton , CO
Mrs.Meyers is great for my family. We love the smell and how fresh it is. I love this scent
This product really gets all of the hard to remove residue. It also has a wonderful smell!
Dallas, TX
Only soap i use!! Love it so much. Love when good ingredients hold up to their competitors.
Holtwood, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Was surprised of this scent. Light and airy and gets the job done. Leaves no film on dishes
Upland
Best dish soap, works amazingly, smells awesome and doesn’t leave your hands feeling weird
Welch, WV
This stuff works really well it leaves my clothes very fresh and clean and smells amazing.
San Francisco , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The basil is my favorite hand and dish soap to use! Works the best and has the best scent!
Pickerington
The best scent EVER!!! I love using this because it makes the whole kitchen smell amazing
Minneapolis
Can't go wrong with this brand, great scents that smell more natural and not too chemical
It’s very light and fresh. The scent works well in a kitchen and isn’t too overpowering.