Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Norwalk, CT
This basil scent is THE BEST. This dish soap works great, is gentle on my hands and a little goes a long way.
Goshen, IN
Great dish soap. It lasts for quite a while. I love using it because it makes my whole kitchen smell amazing.
Nazareth, PA
Love the scent and it keeps my dishes nice and clean! I love that it's non toxic and safe for my kids to use.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all of Mrs. Meyers products. They are amazing. The basil one is my favorite. Such a clean/crisp scent.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
I cannot explain how great this stuff smells! It is all I use! Everything looks, feels, and smells so clean!
Winnetka, CA
Love this scent! This is in my house at all times! Fresh aroma will fill your whole home while also cleaning!
Friendship, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works and smells great! I I have been using it for a couple months now and I'm on my second bottle
I love all Mrs.Meyers products! This scent is my absolute favorite! I love how clean it leaves the dishes!
Ham Lake, MN
Great dish soap! Suds up super nicely and makes the dishes super clean! The great scent is an added bonus.
Westmont , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this smell. I use it for dish soap and hand soap. It works well and gets my dishes clean. I love it.